Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u urself feel that ur figh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u urself feel that ur figh

What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u,urself, feel that ur fighting together with a certain fighter? For me It was the rematch between Pacquiao and Morales..The stakes and drama here were at the highest..Pacquiao was beaten by Morales on their 1st fight so I was really anxious bout the rematch..Pacquiao, himself, was so emotional when he won that he just cried out loud ALA Incredible Hulk..hehehe..share..

De La Hoya vs Vargas

i wuz on da section just behind ringside and let me tell you man, dat crowd wuz just incredible man. bof fighters hated each other da vargas and de la hoya crowd hated each other. i wuz there cuz i wanted osca to put a beating on dat lil gangsta wannabe vargas and in dat 11th round the roof felt like it wuz gonna pop off man.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimThug View Post
      De La Hoya vs Vargas

i wuz on da section just behind ringside and let me tell you man, dat crowd wuz just incredible man. bof fighters hated each other da vargas and de la hoya crowd hated each other. i wuz there cuz i wanted osca to put a beating on dat lil gangsta wannabe vargas and in dat 11th round the roof felt like it wuz gonna pop off man.
      Nice call.. that one was highly emotional fight as well..and it turned out to be a great match..it shows there how dangerous a highly motivated De la Hoya can be..just an amazing fight..

Comment

mayweather-hatton-why..because people wew doubting my boy and he put the world on notice....the ko was a thing of beauty cause he hadnt had a ko for awhile

Comment

Mike Tyson and lennox lewis... I lost...

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
            mayweather-hatton-why..because people wew doubting my boy and he put the world on notice....the ko was a thing of beauty cause he hadnt had a ko for awhile
            yeah..i like that one as well, though Im rooting for Hatton on that fight..I still remember my elder sis being emotionally involved as well though she doesnt know much bout boxing..It really elevated Money May's status to the next level..he was even trying to praise hatton after the fight but the crowd booed him..Maybe the crowd are not used to Money May being humble..hehhe..nice one

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
              Mike Tyson and lennox lewis... I lost...
              Most people of course were rooting for Mike on that fight because he was a huge underdog..However, that fight, Lewis proved that he is a class of his own..

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u,urself, feel that ur fighting together with a certain fighter? For me It was the rematch between Pacquiao and Morales..The stakes and drama here were at the highest..Pacquiao was beaten by Morales on their 1st fight so I was really anxious bout the rematch..Pacquiao, himself, was so emotional when he won that he just cried out loud ALA Incredible Hulk..hehehe..share..
                Ali vs. Foreman. Ali got beat by Frazier the first time, and the way Foreman massacred Frazier, Ali was given a slim chance of beating him. However, them rope-a-dope may not be applicable nowadays, 10 un-answered punches and the referee stops it, except for Pac-dela Hoya. Now that`s favoritism.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwf View Post
                  Ali vs. Foreman. Ali got beat by Frazier the first time, and the way Foreman massacred Frazier, Ali was given a slim chance of beating him. However, them rope-a-dope may not be applicable nowadays, 10 un-answered punches and the referee stops it, except for Pac dela Hoya. Now that`s favoritism.
                  so I guess ur probably 40+years old?ur privilege to have lived and watched that fight as it unfolds for the first time..

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                    so I guess ur probably 40+years old?ur privilege to have lived and watched that fight as it unfolds for the first time..
                    49. I did hear the first Ali-Frazier Fight at elementary, the classes were virtually suspended, we were hearing it at class, sponsored by the school, and intercoms broadcasting the fight. I didn`t even know what I was listening to. And that was thousands of miles away from your place I think, Martial Law times here that time. Here in the Phils.
                    Last edited by Thwf; 04-04-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X