Adrien Broner really sounds like complete jerk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner really sounds like complete jerk

Taking from the facebook of Gary Lockett

Conference in New York, my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'? Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffer driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!! We were all rolling around laughing!!! This Broner is possibly the most disrespectful guy in Boxing — with Gavin Rees and Renzo Algieri.

i love him

Comment

Originally posted by Shameful View Post
      i love him
      Love him?

Please tell me you are a 12 year old girl or something to be making comments like this.

Comment

This isn't news, buddy. Broner always acts like a **** pre-fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          Love him?

Please tell me you are a 12 year old girl or something to be making comments like this.
          17 actually

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
            Taking from the facebook of Gary Lockett

Conference in New York, my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'? Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna f**k you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffer driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!! We were all rolling around laughing!!! This Broner is possibly the most disrespectful guy in Boxing — with Gavin Rees and Renzo Algieri.

Rees definitely won that bout of trash talk. I thought Broner was a little more clever than that.

Comment

Yea, he was straight up disrespectful and classless. It made me cringe watching him act a fool up there. I truly hope this is just to sell the fight.

Comment

Trash talk is fine. That said it should be funny and not make you cringe.

Perhaps Broner will learn.

Comment

There's also this video:

He calls JMM "just ok" and then says "He's a good Mexican"

Imagine if a non black boxer would have said "He's just a good black fighter"

Broner is a direct product of the Mayweather culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    There's also this video:

He calls JMM "just ok" and then says "He's a good Mexican"

Imagine if a non black boxer would have said "He's just a good black fighter"

Broner is a direct product of the Mayweather culture.
                    Yeah it is sad to see.

Hopefully the fight with JMM does get made. see how does against a 'good mexican'. I have a feeling a feeling JMM will do better than 'just ok'.

Comment

Working...
                    X