Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon would have given Mayweather hell. Southpaw, and underrated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon would have given Mayweather hell. Southpaw, and underrated.

I can see why Mayweather is ducking a faster fighter in Alexander who has decent power. Guerrero is stylistically a lot easier to face than Alexander on his day. Alexander would have held when needed and has that 1 punch speed.

Mayweather destroys Alexander in 9. Alexander is Zab Judah minus the skill.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      I can see why Mayweather is ducking a faster fighter in Alexander who has decent power. Guerrero is stylistically a lot easier to face than Alexander on his day. Alexander would have held when needed and has that 1 punch speed.
      Oh my god! He said "ducking." I think I'm done being a fan of boxing alongside most posters on this board.

Comment

so now he is ducking Alexander???wtf is going on here

Comment

Devon would have given Mayweather much more of a challenge than Guerrero could ever hope to. Unfortunately, boxing fans in 2013 prefer "excitement" over challenges.

Comment

lmao, how is he ducking Devon, too bad there weren't cameras in the room when Cunningham and Alexander heard about the facebook post, they probably ran around the room screaming Hallelujah and jumping on the bed having a pillow fight. smh.

Comment

Floyd frustrates a mentally inferior Devon. It'd be like the Bradley fight but with fists and slick defense instead of headbutts.

Comment

So if he fights Alexander he is ducking Guerrero,and if he fights Guerrero he is ducking Alexander??? do people really believe this or are ya'll just trolling?

Comment

southpaws always going to be more trouble. however mayweather is much better against them now than before. Devon gives him no problem

Comment

7 posters took this obvious bait, wow.

Comment

Working...
                    X