No announcement yet.

Boxing training while on holiday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing training while on holiday

I recently went on holiday to crete and was suprised to see these guys at are hotel every day going through some boxing routens, they were jumping the rope shadow boxing, even sparring etc just outside the hotel to me it looked like they where just showing off, i am unsure why they where doing it as they all got drunk every night at the bar. Do any of you guys still train like that on holiday? and was it anyone from this site?

If I go on holiday I usually stay at a nice hotel so I usually will use the pool every morning. That's about it. I'm on frigging holiday!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      If I go on holiday I usually stay at a nice hotel so I usually will use the pool every morning. That's about it. I'm on frigging holiday!
      Going on holiday is for me to have a rest the last thing i want to do is train. I swear they where just doing it to show off to the hot Russian girls at are hotel lol.

Comment

I say to hell with training when on holiday.

Comment

Welcome to tha club bro. Each time I go on holidays I see loads of streetwh0res passing mah way,loooooooool.

Comment

For a pro fighter holidays are just like any other time. If you are not putting in the work you can almost be certain that the others are. When I was rollin' pro if it was a day to train in the schedule then we trained.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              For a pro fighter holidays are just like any other time. If you are not putting in the work you can almost be certain that the others are. When I was rollin' pro if it was a day to train in the schedule then we trained.............Rockin'
              The difference between the have's and the have not's. The I did's and the I wish I could, but never did's. The I'm a "boxer" on the internet, and the I'm a boxer who is on the internet.

Comment

Working...
              X