No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Says Felix Verdejo Has Great Potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Says Felix Verdejo Has Great Potential

Puerto Rican boxing icon Felix "Tito" Trinidad has praised super featherweight prospect Felix Verdejo (3-0, 2KOs). Trinidad sat ringside Saturday night at the Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Verdejo picked up a third round technical knockout of Jose Santiago. Last year the 19-year-old Olympian signed a very lucrative contract with Top Rank, who built the career of Puerto Rican superstar Miguel Cotto.

[Click Here To Read More]

Verdejo showed good skills & power against a taller lanky fighter, but he head hunted too much & if he would have attacked the body he could have finished the fight a lot quicker.. I also seen that he did that(head hunted & did not go to the body) in his first fight..

Comment

Let's hope he turns out better than Dulorme...

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
        Verdejo showed good skills & power against a taller lanky fighter, but he head hunted too much & if he would have attacked the body he could have finished the fight a lot quicker.. I also seen that he did that(head hunted & did not go to the body) in his first fight..
        He have 3 fights, take it easy, with more fights he will learn that you dont KO eveyrbody and you need to throw to the body.!!

The only thing I really see as a problem is that habit he has of hoping back before moving forward and attack, he brings that from the AMs and in the pros thats a no no.

The kid needs to relax a bit in there!

Comment

Working...
        X