Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it's about time for an EPIC superman movie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] it's about time for an EPIC superman movie!

real talk now, Superman is the granddaddy of em all when it comes to super heroes. We have had our Epic Batman's, very very good spidermans, great Avengers. We need someone to do The Man Of Steel PROPERLY. Superman returns was alright, but kinda boring.

You hear THIS:

And you are amped for supes to kick some serious ass.

Do it right, muvav****as!

who is supes' main antagonist in this zack snyder film?

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      who is supes' main antagonist in this zack snyder film?
      General Zod

great because not only does he have the intellegence of luthor but he can match superman physically, this actor was great in boardwalk empire i think he will be menacing and very effective

Add in Kevin Costner, lawrence fishburne, amy adams, Russell crowe as Jor el and it has a brilliant cast

Comment

Whens the release date?

Comment

Doomsday or gtfo. Superman is the one of the strongest hero's to grace the big screen, he needs a villain just as strong.

Comment

only James Cameron or Steven Spielberg could capture the true grandeur of Superman. Nobody else has the movie-making sense to do it.

Comment

they need to kill Lois Lane...it always becomes some sappy ass love story that you have to sit thru

same with spiderman and maryjane....focking lame

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                they need to kill Lois Lane...it always becomes some sappy ass love story that you have to sit thru

same with spiderman and maryjane....focking lame
                Agree.

That's why I like Iron Man, billionaire playboy genius who bags different ho's every chance he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Agree.

That's why I like Iron Man, billionaire playboy genius who bags different ho's every chance he gets.

Iron Man, Batman...they're not wasting 1hr 30mins of a 2 hour movie on hidden feelings

there came a point in the last Superman movie i saw where i stopped the dvd and started watching regular tv

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Iron Man, Batman...they're not wasting 1hr 30mins of a 2 hour movie on hidden feelings

there came a point in the last Superman movie i saw where i stopped the dvd and started watching regular tv
                    Funny you mentioned that, I just started Thor and did the same thing. Now I'm watching Mad Men on Netflix.

Comment

Working...
                    X