Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes on all comers, really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao takes on all comers, really?

What's good peeps? I'm new to the scene, I enjoy seeing some of the opinions on the board so now I've decided to post myself. Let me start by saying first and foremost I'm a huge boxing fan as well as a Floyd Mayweather fan, yes u can actually be both Anyway, I think that Floyd deserves some crticism, but he takes WAY 2 much IMO, and I'm not talking about his legal issues, nobody who wasn't involved really knows what went down. I'm talking about what goes down strictly in the ring, particularly as far as oppostion.

Manny Pacquiao is a tremendous fighter, probably the best offensive fighter in the sport 2day. However, his competition since his move up to welterweight leaves a lot to be desired. Manny has fought Oscar (busted up by freaking Steve Forbes previous fight), Ricky Hatton (badly koncked out by Floyd before fighting Manny), Miguel Cotto (took savage beating by Margarito before fighting Manny), Joshua Clottey (who just lost to Cotto before fighting Manny), and now he's fighting Margarito (who just took a massive ass whoopin from Shane). Hmmmmmm.....it seems there's a pattern here. How the hell can anybody say Pacquiao has faced top competition as of late? This is an absolute joke

People bash Floyd's competition, but Manny's aint any better. Why does he continue to fight slow come forward battered fighters with limited boxing skills? Why the hell doesn't Manny just fight JMM again? I don't care what weight the fight is at, they have unfinished business, everybody knows Pacman vs. JMM 3 would be an extremely lucrative bout. If Manny can spark JMM out so quickly at the higher weights he should just prove it. At least Floyd manned up and proved he could beat Castillo decisively. There are other legit fights out there for Manny such as Berto, the winner of Alexnder vs. Bradley, the winner of Martinez vs Williams, hell even Amir Khan (if he gets past Maidana). I'm sick and tired of Manny being praised for fighting fighters coming off SEVERE ass whoppins. Manny should stop hiding behind Roach and Arum and fight some legitimate competition, whether he fights Floyd or not. Now he's prolly gonna fight Mosley next or Cotto Why do so many of u choose to ignore the facts and heap all this praise on Manny? This is a legitimate question that I want legitimate answers to........

Mayweather sucks bigtime...................welcome to NSB

Comment

Yeah Pacquaio's competition sucked!!

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        What's good peeps? I'm new to the scene, I enjoy seeing some of the opinions on the board so now I've decided to post myself. Let me start by saying first and foremost I'm a huge boxing fan as well as a Floyd Mayweather fan, yes u can actually be both Anyway, I think that Floyd deserves some crticism, but he takes WAY 2 much IMO, and I'm not talking about his legal issues, nobody who wasn't involved really knows what went down. I'm talking about what goes down strictly in the ring, particularly as far as oppostion.

Manny Pacquiao is a tremendous fighter, probably the best offensive fighter in the sport 2day. However, his competition since his move up to welterweight leaves a lot to be desired. Manny has fought Oscar (busted up by freaking Steve Forbes previous fight), Ricky Hatton (badly koncked out by Floyd before fighting Manny), Miguel Cotto (took savage beating by Margarito before fighting Manny), Joshua Clottey (who just lost to Cotto before fighting Manny), and now he's fighting Margarito (who just took a massive ass whoopin from Shane). Hmmmmmm.....it seems there's a pattern here. How the hell can anybody say Pacquiao has faced top competition as of late? This is an absolute joke

People bash Floyd's competition, but Manny's aint any better. Why does he continue to fight slow come forward battered fighters with limited boxing skills? Why the hell doesn't Manny just fight JMM again? I don't care what weight the fight is at, they have unfinished business, everybody knows Pacman vs. JMM 3 would be an extremely lucrative bout. If Manny can spark JMM out so quickly at the higher weights he should just prove it. At least Floyd manned up and proved he could beat Castillo decisively. There are other legit fights out there for Manny such as Berto, the winner of Alexnder vs. Bradley, the winner of Martinez vs Williams, hell even Amir Khan (if he gets past Maidana). I'm sick and tired of Manny being praised for fighting fighters coming off SEVERE ass whoppins. Manny should stop hiding behind Roach and Arum and fight some legitimate competition, whether he fights Floyd or not. Now he's prolly gonna fight Mosley next or Cotto Why do so many of u choose to ignore the facts and heap all this praise on Manny? This is a legitimate question that I want legitimate answers to........
        Well as U can see U've decided to come at the wrong time!!Currently Floyd is overrated & Pacman can beat anyone from 140-154,although like U clearly stated 2 of his title fights above 140 were indeed catchweights,all this from the pfp king,no less!!

Comment

Well this is original....

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post

Manny Pacquiao is SCARED to fight Humberto Soto.
            Pac has ducked Soto for more than 3 years.

Pac has also ducked Juan Diaz more than once.
            Pac has ducked Joan Guzman
            Pac has ducked Tim Bradley
            Pac has ducked Shane Mosley
            Pac has ducked Edwin Valero (when he was alive)
            Pac has ducked Michael Katsidis
            Pac has ducked a 3rd Marquez fight
            Pac has ducked Paul Williams
            Pac has ducked a Cotto rematch (cause Cotto wants OST for Pac)

besided duicking fighters, Pac is a STEROID user.

and on top of "juicing up", ducking/avoiding many other fighters, Pac has had FIXED FIGHTS.

Pac-DelaHOya was FIXED
            Pac-Clottey was FIXED
            and now Pac-Margarito will be FIXED.

Pac is afraid of a real challenge.

Comment

yesterday i went to floyd mayweathers house and i masterbated all over his bedrom while he was staring at me asking me if he could jerk me off and give me a blow job, lol, nyahahahahahaha i didnt let him but he was still pleased and excited to see me naked but i told him maybe next time i will even though i was lying to him, lol, nyahahahahaha welcome to nsb homie, the classiest boxing forum in the world, lol, nyahahahahahahahaha i hope floyd mayweather goes to jail for being a rapist and a woman beater, that is al, take care homie, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Can I get some legit answers to my questions please?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post

and on top of "juicing up", ducking/avoiding many other fighters, Pac has had FIXED FIGHTS.

Pac-DelaHOya was FIXED
                  Pac-Clottey was FIXED

Delusional Dick. Ugh! The irritation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post

Pac-DelaHOya was FIXED
                    Pac-Clottey was FIXED

only mexicans think soto has a chance against pac but in reality you got a better chance hitting the lotto than see soto beat pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X