Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we entice FMjr to come out of vacation?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we entice FMjr to come out of vacation?.

I mean, what does he need to hear or the other fighter/promoter do for Floyd to come out of his semi retirement vacation to actually sign the contract and fight Pacman?.

Legal threats from the Justice Department and IRS for backpayment of taxes, breach of contract for services rendered, loan defaults, punitive damages, etc., which would in turn force him to fight for one of the biggest paydays ever.

That and OST. But mostly the former.

Comment

Pacquiao needs to do something he has never done. TRASH TALK LIKE A MOTHERFCUKER!

Comment

Fight Pac or leave the country bro !!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          I mean, what does he need to hear or the other fighter/promoter do for Floyd to come out of his semi retirement vacation to actually sign the contract and fight Pacman?.
          What he needs to do is look at Holyfield's child support bills, Hearns' X-Box on sale at ebay, and videos of Leon Spinks working as a custodian, and make Floyd realize his money won't last forever the way he spends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
            Pacquiao needs to do something he has never done. TRASH TALK LIKE A MOTHERFCUKER!
            I also say this would do it. Floyd has a big ego and I think having Manny publicly ridicule him at press-conferences and post fight interviews would drive him up the wall. If I was Manny and really had intentions of fighting Floyd, talk trash, talk him down every chance you can. Forget the Mr Nice guy bullshit.

Claim publicly that he is a coward who doesn't want to fight him after accepting all his demands (which I'm sure he really hasn't). Manny is given this opportunity after every fight with the world watching but all he can ever claim is Bob Arum does the negotiations. Weaksauce.
            Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-01-2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

send him a sexy cake with yesir and No Ceilings as the surprise.

Comment

Cut the taxes.

The more money he makes in 1 year, the more tax he needs to pay taxes a year.

If he fought again this year in a big pay per view fight. He would have to pay in taxes, more than half of his earnings of the Mosley fight.

He'll be back in 2011 for sure.

Comment

Having Pac annouce retirement on national TV and making it a big deal. Floyd will come back two days later and say he's going to fight again and then have all the TV networks say it was a joke. Although after that Floyd would claim a back injury and say he needs 3 years off to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    Floyd said he'll pick up boxing in the calendar year of 2011, after fighting mosley the WW champ and making over 60 million he became the 2nd highest paid athlete. He didnt need to fight anyone else because there was no one else. After Pac refused to fight in March and be beat shane, what else could he do?

What i dont get is why *******s steedy asking where floyd at, when he said he's not thinking about boxing until 2011. Its 2010....guess you mother ****ers dont have calendars you poor fools...

Comment

Working...
                    X