Margarito injures Holloways orbital bone in two rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito injures Holloways orbital bone in two rounds

http://www.maxboxing.com/Kim/Kim122508.asp

Holloway, who was brought in by Margarito's camp because of his quick hands and athleticism, has success when he's able to keep things in the center of the ring. The tide turns when his back is to the ropes and he begins to slug with 'the Tijuana Tornado'.

"He's been making a lot of progress and he's becoming more of a complete fighter," says the no-nonsense Brown, who continually implored his fighter to box and move. "He still has a tendency to want to bang a little too much, but he's improved quite a bit. He's been getting some good work with different people like Pacquiao and Margarito and Sergio Mora. We're looking forward to getting one more fight this year and then next year really start picking it up."

Unfortunately for Holloway, two rounds into his session with Margarito last Friday, he was hit awkwardly by a right hand that caused an injury to the orbital bone of his right eye, thus forcing a cancellation of his bout this weekend. It’s precisely why the days of Holloway being a sparring partner are coming to an end.

If Margarito can injure Rashad Holloway's orbital bone in two rounds. Then Mosley is in for an asswhooping.

Comment

whos the girl in your sig

Comment

Give the guy credit for having courage to spar with Margarito.

Comment

Mosley has been in there with Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright.. he should be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            Mosley has been in there with Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright.. he should be alright.
            You taking any bets?

Anyone want to bet against the Tijuana Tornado?

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
              Give the guy credit for having courage to spar with Margarito.
              Lots of people get paid to spar with Margarito, it pays bills.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                If Margarito can injure Rashad Holloway's orbital bone in two rounds. Then Mosley is in for an asswhooping.
                Could have just been a freak accident. It does say he was hit awkwardly. Or Maybe Margarito has somethin against Holloway and aimed to injure him purposely.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                  You taking any bets?

Anyone want to bet against the Tijuana Tornado?
                  I'll bet against marg, even though i like him and I wish Mosely the worst.

give me 2 to 1 odds

my 10k to your 20k

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk Time View Post
                    Lots of people get paid to spar with Margarito, it pays bills.
                    no they dont u moron, u think a pro is gonna be getting paid to have himself get a good work out? ... u dont know ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X