No announcement yet.

Men Are Not Supposed To Cry!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Are Not Supposed To Cry!

I just got done watching the end of Dexter, Season 4.

Rita dies.

Why did I cry?

Am I a p*ssy? Am I weak? All of the Above?

I started watching season 5 and switched it off after 5 minutes. I'm too emotionally attached to the series this is sick ****ing show. Great acting, characters... It's great.

Haha..... I was highly disturbed when Rita died..... Had to take a break before I caught season 5

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Rita dies.

Why did I cry?

I started watching season 5 and switched it off after 5 minutes. I'm too emotionally attached to the series this is sick ****ing show. Great acting, characters... It's great.
      Only real men cry Terrel. don't be ashamed of your tears. That movie the Notebook had me ballin. lol. not embarrassed one bit. we are all human.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Haha..... I was highly disturbed when Rita died..... Had to take a break before I caught season 5
          Originally posted by codey View Post
          Only real men cry Terrel. don't be ashamed of your tears. That movie the Notebook had me ballin. lol. not embarrassed one bit. we are all human.
          I didn't realise that I was so into the show. So attached emotionally.

Its crazy for me, seriously. I haven't cried in years.

Comment

man, you just needed to cry. it helps sometimes...

Comment

I'm just as involved bro. my girl and I were literally distraught when this season was over. the thought of having to wait almost an entire year for season 8 to surface is mind blowing! Dexter is a hell of a show. we've been hooked since day one.

Comment

Rita dies.

Why did I cry?

Comment

I knew you were soft. Wouldn't last a second in the hood. Wussy. Leave the non crying to real dragons, poser!!

Comment

Last time I produced an actual tear was 12 years ago.

I get itchy though every time John Blake finds the Batcave. Dunno why.

Comment

Working...
                    X