No announcement yet.

Freddie Pendleton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Pendleton

Former, journeyman, club fighter turned world champion! never avoided no one, knocked out a mayweather and even give a prime whitaker something to think about. Your thoughts?

Freddie Pendelton and Emmanuel Agustus are two dudes kinda cut from the same cloth if you ask me...Throwback guys with records that are/were decieving but capable of giving even the best of fighters all they could handle...

Comment

Originally posted by Fi5hbone View Post
      Freddie Pendelton and Emmanuel Agustus are two dudes kinda cut from the same cloth if you ask me...Throwback guys with records that are/were decieving but capable of giving even the best of fighters all they could handle...
      Both are much better than there records

Comment

Freddie was pretty underrated due to his poor start. The guy had some skill and a wicked right hand though. I was just watching "Nothin but Knockouts" on FSN yesterday and they showed his last great knockout win over Horatio Garcia...nice counter right hand that put Garcia to sleep.

One of the more savage knockouts you'll see. Comparing Augustus to Pendleton isn't really fair to Pendleton. I know why you make the connection, but Freddie was a more serious fighter and accomplished some pretty good things in his career. He held the IBF Lightweight title, beat Lopez, Mayweather, Bramble, Paez, and Daryl Tyson...he also battled Ruelas and Whitaker better than most.

Comment

Just checked on his record.....he defeated Tyrone Trice as well! Very early on in both mens careers. I can only guess that he starched him with a right.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
            Freddie was pretty underrated due to his poor start. The guy had some skill and a wicked right hand though. I was just watching "Nothin but Knockouts" on FSN yesterday and they showed his last great knockout win over Horatio Garcia...nice counter right hand that put Garcia to sleep.

One of the more savage knockouts you'll see. Comparing Augustus to Pendleton isn't really fair to Pendleton. I know why you make the connection, but Freddie was a more serious fighter and accomplished some pretty good things in his career. He held the IBF Lightweight title, beat Lopez, Mayweather, Bramble, Paez, and Daryl Tyson...he also battled Ruelas and Whitaker better than most.
            That right hand he caught the black mamba with was punch perfect

Comment

Just checked on his record.....he defeated Tyrone Trice as well! Very early on in both mens careers. I can only guess that he starched him with a right.
              if you look at his record he beat some good fighters, never avoided no one

Comment

He has a world class right hand, he hit like a middleweight with it

Comment

he was a great fighter. he now works with me at a mall in miami. he talks about his boxing past a lot but i like to listen.

Comment

Beat both Jorge Paez and Livingstone Bramble when they were both still serious contenders.

Comment

Working...
                    X