No announcement yet.

I find the people saying Cotto has no heart hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find the people saying Cotto has no heart hilarious

Maybe you've missed just about every fight this guy has ever been in. I love how you say he has no heart because he quit against loadarito even though most guys would have laid down well before he did. And as for the fight with Pacquiao, he put up as much of a challenge in that one as anybody besides Marquez and Morales has in the last decade, and wasn't stopped until the last round in a fight the ref stopped, not him.

As for the other fights he's been in, watch them and tell me the guy has no heart. He's gone to war in just about every one of them and didn't quit. You guys kill me trying to depict Miguel as some guy who packs it in at the first sign of a challenge. By the way, I do think Marg can take a bigger beating than just about everyone including Miguel, but the only thing that attribute has left him with is one good eye.

it's called fanaticism. On top of that, they are trolling and taking sides on an epic battle approaching. Don't sweat it.

WAAARRR COTTTOOOO!!!!!

Comment

clottey fight was epic heart and soul. . . that cut was horrible

Comment

A true warrior would never quit, no matter how bad they're losing. Let the ref stop the fight. It's his job. Watch the UFC if you wanna find true warriors. Most of those guys would rather get choked unconsious than quit.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          it's called fanaticism. On top of that, they are trolling and taking sides on an epic battle approaching. Don't sweat it.

WAAARRR COTTTOOOO!!!!!
          The funny thing is I wonder what they find more of a ***** move, the guy who goes 11 rds against loaded gloves or the guy who needs loaded gloves to win against an elite fighter.

Comment

I think the general consensus is that there are certain levels to heart. For instance, its hard to call any fighter (considering their profession) a coward. But their are levels to the heart of a fighter I believe. Cotto is not Kermit Cintron or Victor Ortiz where the first sign of trouble he quits but hes got nothing on dudes like Margarito who have that ,"fight to the death" level of commitment. Thats why I find it very hard to hate Margarito despite the scandel. Dudes got balls of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
              A true warrior would never quit, no matter how bad they're losing. Let the ref stop the fight. It's his job. Watch the UFC if you wanna find true warriors. Most of those guys would rather get choked unconsious than quit.
              Dude what other fighter in that situation can you put Cotto up against besides Billy Collins, a guy who's life, let alone entire career, was so badly ruined by the damage he took from loaded gloves that he killed himself shortly after. Come on bro. Your talking out your ass. Plus guys in the UFC tap out more than they go unconscious, I watch plenty of UFC cards. So you're talking out your ass on both accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                I think the general consensus is that there are certain levels to heart. For instance, its hard to call any fighter (considering their profession) a coward. But their are levels to the heart of a fighter I believe. Cotto is not Kermit Cintron or Victor Ortiz where the first sign of trouble he quits but hes got nothing on dudes like Margarito who have that ,"fight to the death" level of commitment. Thats why I find it very hard to hate Margarito despite the scandel. Dudes got balls of steel.
                Two steel balls and one glass eye.

Comment

Yes this term is used waay to liberally in this forum. Miguel Cotto is a Champion and a great fighter and fights all out to the end.

He gets my support in this fight!

Comment

I am sure he has heart.

I just hate how he scampers away like a woman when he gets buzzed.

It looks so bad because he show that he's hurt too much.

I am sure the punches hurt and all, but he has to learn to play it off better.

Comment

Working...
                    X