• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Video] J'Leon Love Sparring Ismayl Sallikh

Sallikh was too big for Love

Comment

Nice vid cheers.

Comment

Don't know what they were working on but I'm not impressed with J'Leon Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Don't know what they were working on but I'm not impressed with J'Leon Love.
          Love is too small for him. Sallikh is a big light heavyweight and Love is a middle-weight. They were just getting some work.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
            Love is too small for him. Sallikh is a big light heavyweight and Love is a middle-weight. They were just getting some work.
            I was talking about Love's boxing ability, defense, offense, accuracy. Those things have nothing to do with size.

Comment

I'd imagine J'Leon Love will sign or has already singed with TMT. He trains at floyd's gym all the time (always talks about floyd on FB). I assume Ishe Smith will as well (he calls floyd "boss" and "bossman" on FB). Nice little stable of fighters their building.

Comment

I was talking about Love's boxing ability, defense, offense, accuracy. Those things have nothing to do with size.
                A good big guy can make a good small guy look like that. There is other videos of him sparring guys his size and the things you are not impressed with, he does good.

Comment

Great video i love watching elite sparring. Ismayl Sillakh has great skills I was shocked when the Russian knocked him out.

Comment

Actually it does if the bigger guy is just as good or better which was the case here.

Comment

Working...
                    X