No announcement yet.

Id JUST LIKE TO STAND UP AS A PUERTO RICAN AND SAY CLOTTEY WON EASY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id JUST LIKE TO STAND UP AS A PUERTO RICAN AND SAY CLOTTEY WON EASY

Even tho im rican im sick of ill decisions in boxing.. Just becuase its in nyc and thousands of us were there why should that automatically make cotto get a desicion if its close enough.. Clottley wont the fight easy..

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
    Even tho im rican im sick of ill decisions in boxing.. Just becuase its in nyc and thousands of us were there why should that automatically make cotto get a desicion if its close enough.. Clottley wont the fight easy..
    Who cares if you are a Rican? Cotto won that fight get over it.

Comment

winning the fight, but losing the match, that's what pretty much happened here. I was rooting for Clottey, but he lost based off of his own inactivity. Even his own corner was telling him to throw punches, but he went into the championship rounds pretty much inactive. Had he fought throughout the night like he fought the early rounds, utilizing his left had to through the jab, getting in the short left uppercuts, and shots to the body, he would have stopped Cotto. The fault of this loss is entirely on Joshua Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
        Who cares if you are a Rican? Cotto won that fight get over it.
        cotto won the decision. clottey gave him the fight at best.

Comment

im pr and i had the fight about even . i dont think cotto won the fight but clottey defently didnt win it easy. i think the cut defently affected cotto but im still kinda mad about his poor perfomance. 8-10 rounds just reminded me of margarito all over again. cotto needs to know how to stay in the middle. i also think he looked alot sharper in the marg fight with his counter punches but it could have been because of clottey great defense and the fact he was cut. But every body is making a big deal that he got the win. every fighter has walked away with a fight that was close enough not to be theres.

Floyd Mayweather-castillo, Dela hoya
          Paul Willams-Margarito
          Andre berto-Collazo
          Manny Paquiouo- Marquez
          Shane Mosley-Delahoya 2

Comment

^^ Respect brother Respect...

Comment

can you the same for calderon-mayol?

Comment

Nah man I said over and over Clottey would K.o cotto in 9th and I'll be damned if Cotto wasn't impressive....Clottey is a lazy ****, and that knock down in the 1st round shocked me Clottey and I think everyone who was watching...now Clottey gave him a beating but he thinks Blocking punches means he's winning.....in a fight yes, in a Boxing match NO.

The impressive thing abut Cotto was that he kept fighting, and wass more active then Clottey and looked like the better Boxer.

Clottey was more accurate and effective but waaaaaaaaaay too inactive. YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE BELT. Clottey fights like a champion but he was the contender and the CHampion looked like one. Cotto deserved it....Clottey won the 11th in a lackluster way, then he gave away the 12th....I was home like come the **** on man, I knew he last after the last round.

Good fight, Disappointing performance from Clottey and Impressive performance from Cotto.

Comment

I'm not PR, but Cotto won. Clottey didn't throw enough, simple.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    I'm not PR, but Cotto won. Clottey didn't throw enough, simple.
                    +1

People need to watch the fight on mute and don't listen to the idiot Kellerman.

Comment

Working...
                    X