No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo's Presser - Calls For Mayweather, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo's Presser - Calls For Mayweather, Cotto

Undefeated WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez took part in a press gathering in Mexico, along with World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman, and the 22-year-old boxer demanded to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. or Miguel Cotto on May 4, 2013.

Because the final elminator between Vanes Martirosyan and Erislandy Lara ended in a technical draw, Sulaiman made it clear that Canelo would be given the opportunity to make a voluntary defense in May. Canelo will take part in the WBC's 50th annual convention, which starts on December 2 in Cancun.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad to see Canelo insisting on a big step-up fight next, I wanna see how he fairs.

Comment

excited for may 4th!! Canelo on he way to show the World that he is elite!

Comment

This kid can't demand **** he has fought nobody he's chasing the big names big names aren't chasing him after cotto beats trout maybe cotto Floyd 2

Comment

canelo looks big ...i wonder what his walking around weight is. but anyways, fighting the cotto vs trout winner would be a good fight..and if canelo wins that then i wouldn't mind seeing canelo vs mayweather.

Comment

Gotta give the kid props for finally stepping his game up... Still think both Cotto and Floyd outbox him though..

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO
              This kid can't demand **** he has fought nobody he's chasing the big names big names aren't chasing him after cotto beats trout maybe cotto Floyd 2
              sounds you're afraid to see cotto take a beatdown at the hands of a Mexican again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                sounds you're afraid to see cotto take a beatdown at the hands of a Mexican again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Prboxingcotto knows his boy would lose to canelo thats why he talks so much..

Comment

talk is cheap Canelo can call out whoever but I don't believe it until I see it.

I think a bigger headline would be "Canelo fights an actual contender at 154"

once they take off the diapers we'll see if he's real or not.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Floyd wants no part of Canelo. Hopefully cotto wins so we get that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X