Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Collazo Will Come With Everything, I'll Be Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Collazo Will Come With Everything, I'll Be Ready!

As previously reported, Amir Khan will make his welterweight debut against former Ricky Hatton foe Luis Collazo on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather's fight with Marcos Maidana in Las Vegas on May 3. The bout with Collazo will be Khan's first in 13 months since he struggled to dispatch veteran Julio Diaz in Sheffield last April.

Khan clearly hopes victory over the 32-year-old Collazo will propel him closer to a lucrative showdown with Mayweather. Hatton also made his welterweight debut against Collazo in Boston in May 2006, when the Manchester man was highly fortunate to escape with a unanimous decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Finally! khan by tko, ref wont allow collazo to take a bad beating. happy for collazo tho he is getting paid. he deserved it.

Comment

Better get on that bicycle and stay on it with your chin tucked.

Comment

I used to like Khan and still respect his willingness to seek out challenges.
        But this whole Mayweather ordeal has me rooting against him. Guy just seems desperate for a payday.
        He should beat Collazo but who knows with Amir, he could eat one big punch and start panicking at the disco.
        Will be rooting for Collazo in this one. Guy deserves a big win on the PPV stage.

Comment

The Khan Man had a miserable outing last time out.
          Collazo is a more intuitive and experienced fighter than Julio Diaz.
          There is nothing to indicate that Amir can sustain a Welter gas tank.

Luis by 9th stanza stoppage.

Comment

Just fight contenders Khan your'e an embarrassment, this is a start but to demand a Mayweather fight yet, to call him out at the press conference ?(As youv'e said you will) I really didn't think you could get any worse but hey, forgot , it's Amir 'king' Con!
            Waaar Collazo, If theres anything left, good night Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              I used to like Khan and still respect his willingness to seek out challenges.
              But this whole Mayweather ordeal has me rooting against him. Guy just seems desperate for a payday.
              He should beat Collazo but who knows with Amir, he could eat one big punch and start panicking at the disco.
              Will be rooting for Collazo in this one. Guy deserves a big win on the PPV stage.
              What about his willingness to avenge losses? Khan's a bum, hopefully he takes another nap on may 3.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                What about his willingness to avenge losses? Khan's a bum, hopefully he takes another nap on may 3.
                Didn't he try to avenge the Peterson loss? And what exactly happened there? The fight was cancelled because of Peterson. I still think he try to go after Garcia but you can't say he hasn't tried to avenge his losses cuz he did try with Peterson.

Comment

Entertaining

I think its a good fight for both of these guys. Khan will show how he adapts to the welterweight division and Callazo will show if he has some stuff left or if Ortiz is just super shot.

Comment

I can see khan getting ktfo out by collazo and still going on about a mayweather fight in the post fight press conference. I just dont see how khans going to take punches at 147. But we know its all about hanging on and cashing out with mayweather. Like someone said get on that bike khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X