Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight is not a night for emotional fans. Feelings will be hurt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight is not a night for emotional fans. Feelings will be hurt.

I have a feeling that tears will be shed and depression will set in if either guy you are going for loses.

Well, its on. Tonight is the night and i suspect that fans of both fighters will be anticipating this battle like no other. Who ever comes out on top, whether Margarito or Cotto, we should give these guys props for stepping up.

I see Cotto pulling out a decision by outboxing the Torrance Tornado. Cotto will bang when he has to and outbox Tony. 115-113 116-112 114-114

its Tijuana Tornado

Comment

I just hope Margarito wins, he deserves it and it will mean more to him than to Cotto. I think if Cotto loses it's not really a big deal for him, he can just carry on with his career or get a rematch if he thinks he can win second time around. But this will be Margarito's 6th loss and also it's finally his big chance which he has been chasing since he was denied by Mayweather and Mosley.

Comment

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
        Trying to forget my feelings of love.
        Teardrops rolling down on my face,

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
        I wish I've never met you, girl;
        You'll never come again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
        Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

(INSERT GUITAR SOLO HERE)

Comment

I won't have any sympathy for either fans. And there's no reason I should.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidValenzuela View Post

I have a feeling that tears will be shed and depression will set in if either guy you are going for loses.

Well, its on. Tonight is the night and i suspect that fans of both fighters will be anticipating this battle like no other. Who ever comes out on top, whether Margarito or Cotto, we should give these guys props for stepping up.

I see Cotto pulling out a decision by outboxing the Torrance Tornado. Cotto will bang when he has to and outbox Tony. 115-113 116-112 114-114
            Where you been at, nicca?
            I'm anticipating the **** talking that will take place after the fight, almost as much as the fight itself......

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
              Teardrops rolling down on my face,

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
              I wish I've never met you, girl;
              You'll never come again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
              Wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

(INSERT GUITAR SOLO HERE)
              Selena sang that song when she was a little girl

Comment

Its rare i dont choose a winner or cheer for any particular fighter to win, if Cotto won though, it would be one step closer to getting my fav fighter out of retirement. If Margarito wins, King gets devastated and cries along with other leigons of new users on here, one way or the other, someones bandwagon is going to crash harder than the lakers.

Comment

I think Cotto will make Margarito look bad. It will be embarassing. Like Gatti Mayweather. Cotto has much more speed and shorter punches.

Im watching the first couple of rounds of Tony vs. Cintron and there are a few moments where he looks real bad. But Cotto will make him look bad all night. TKO for Cotto.

Comment

indeed...today will be the day that many posters from california and texas will disapear.

Comment

Working...
                    X