Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo's Return on Target For Donaire-Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo's Return on Target For Donaire-Rigondeaux

Top Rank's hot super featherweight prospect Felix Verdejo (4-0, 3KOs) of Puerto Rico is on track to return for the fourth time this year on April 20th, as part of the Nonito Donaire-Guillermo Rigondeaux unification on April 20th in New York City. Verdejo turned pro last December and won a four round unanimous decision. Since his pro debut, Verdejo fought three times in 2013 and stopped all of his opponents inside of three rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

This kid is going to be the truth. I'd like to see him step up in his next four rounder against a solid guy with a solid chin. He has superb speed and technique. Get this kid's english on point and sky is the limit

Comment

Man, I love the activity from Verdejo. He's had a fight every month since December, I can appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Man, I love the activity from Verdejo. He's had a fight every month since December, I can appreciate that.
        Arum needs a new Cotto lol.

Verdejo will fight and compete for a World Title within two years. He's getting the premium push. Good looks, golden smile, great speed, good power and a killer left hook. He's giving Arum a boner right now. HBO needs a new Cotto as well, so its not surprising that he'll be on the Rigo/Donaire card.

The Dulorme disaster I think sadly is going to make the suits nervous about his matchmaking. Dulorme though was pressed too fast. I don't know what they were thinking with that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Yeah, it feels more like Felix is fighting once a week. Lol He's tearing through people, so it makes sense.

Comment

i like this lil pr guy...PR's FUTURE

Comment

After the Donaire Fight he will fight on May 18 in P.R, then June in the Puertorrican Day Parade, after that a little rest

Comment

Working...
              X