Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNAVOIDABLE TRUTH/FACT: What Floyd did to Ortiz was NOT Dirty (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNAVOIDABLE TRUTH/FACT: What Floyd did to Ortiz was NOT Dirty (Video)

A good break down of events.

Comment

great overview

Comment

my issue is that cortez didn't establish control and didn't make sure time was set before saying lets go...... then turns away to deal with the time keeper??? after saying " lets go"......

kind of backwards if you ask me, especially coming from such a seasoned veteran ref......

between all the years of professional experience and life long boxing experience in the ring, it seemed too UNprofessional by all three parties for it to go down the way it did.......

nothing organic in that outcome if you ask me....... i still feel, think, and believe it was a staged event.........

too much BS with all that experience and level of professionalism in the ring for it to unfold like that.......

sits as well in my stomach as ipecac.......

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
          my issue is that cortez didn't establish control and didn't make sure time was set before saying lets go...... then turns away to deal with the time keeper??? after saying " lets go"......

kind of backwards if you ask me, especially coming from such a seasoned veteran ref......

between all the years of professional experience and life long boxing experience in the ring, it seemed too UNprofessional by all three parties for it to go down the way it did.......

nothing organic in that outcome if you ask me....... i still feel, think, and believe it was a staged event.........

too much BS with all that experience and level of professionalism in the ring for it to unfold like that.......

Cortez clearly said "lets go" and motion for both guys to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            great overview
            I think so.

Comment

excellent video. the *******s have nomore ammo.

Comment

"his new friend mgm grand canvas",

it's bewildering that some in this forum still need this breaking down for them. i was schooling punks on this 15 hours ago.

Comment

Good vid really clarifies somethings but that was still dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post

Agree with this post. The way Mayweather won isn't the way he should have.

Comment

Working...
                    X