Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Coyne Challenges Beibut Shumenov: Fight Me Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Coyne Challenges Beibut Shumenov: Fight Me Next!

Undefeated light heavyweight prospect Ryan "The Irish Outlaw" Coyne (19-0, 8KOs) reached out to BoxingScene.com to issue a challenge to WBA light heayweight champion Beibut Shumenov (12-1, 8KOs). Coyne has seen Beibut's unsuccessful attempts at unifying his title and feels that he is the champion's best option at this point in time. [Click Here To Read More]

It'd be nice to see Coyne in an actual fight as he strikes me as a guy who will get beaten when he steps up...funny he's calling out a guy fighting at 175 though, whatever happened to his date/s with Guillermo Jones...

Comment

Coyne...lol. What a stupid press release. Nobody knows who the hell Coyne is. He isn't even on Shumenov's radar.
      Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Undefeated light heavyweight prospect Ryan "The Irish Outlaw" Coyne (19-0, 8KOs) reached out to BoxingScene.com to issue a challenge to WBA light heayweight champion Beibut Shumenov (12-1, 8KOs). Coyne has seen Beibut's unsuccessful attempts at unifying his title and feels that he is the champion's best option at this point in time. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Ryan the Irish who? Lol another nobody. No one is interested in fighting this bum.

Comment

Working...
        X