No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelianenko VS Dan Henderson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor Emelianenko VS Dan Henderson

Fedor Emelianenko has informed his camp that he would fight Dan Henderson in July, the heavyweight's management told ESPN.com on Saturday.

Originally posted by TKD1 View Post
    Fedor Emelianenko has informed his camp that he would fight Dan Henderson in July, the heavyweight's management told ESPN.com on Saturday.
    Fedor by whatever he wants!

Comment

I always thought that Fedor was really a 205 fighter with some extra fat on him. He's no longer in his prime to be fighting naturally bigger men at HW.

Comment

I dont want this fight to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
          I dont want this fight to happen
          Me Neither. If Hendo wasn't already in contention for GOAT he will be after this fight me thinks....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            I always thought that Fedor was really a 205 fighter with some extra fat on him. He's no longer in his prime to be fighting naturally bigger men at HW.
            In his Prime still don't see any HW beating him...

Comment

Hell yes, I would like to see this. Henderson beating Fedor would be an awesome way of finishing his career.

Comment

Light Heavyweight Division. I think Fedor can do some serious damage if he catches that guy. Fedor has to cut some weight and he will be good. he is still fast, whoever thinks Dan wins this, I'll bet them.! 1 mill per bet

Comment

Fedor has recently traveled to Holland to work on his fitness, striking and grappling in Holland. While the option of dropping to light heavyweight was considered, Emelianenko would prefer to remain in the heavyweight division, but lets be realistic Fedor is too powerful for light heavyweight, Henderson does not have a change.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD1 View Post
                    thats a bad idea from start to finish

Comment

Working...
                    X