Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Can Beat Golovkin and Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Can Beat Golovkin and Knock Him Out!

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chávez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs) is getting ready for his ring return on September 7th against Brian Vera at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Chavez has no problem with WBA/IBO champion Gennady Golovkin, but he wants the fight to take place at the super middleweight limit of 168-pounds or a catch-weight. The fight with Vera is going to happen at a catch-weight of 165.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-05-2013, 03:18 AM.

but for a reason you continue to duck him

Comment

Golovkin would easily fight at 165 -- when he was 22 of age he won the Olympics precisely at the 165 (i.e. middleweight division for amateurs).
      A Chavez Jr. fight would bring GGG the biggest purse in his career.

Comment

How the fuk is he ducking him? LOL, this sport is filled with complete idiots....

Chavez Jr would cause him problems, his size would be a serious advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          How the fuk is he ducking him? LOL, this sport is filled with complete idiots....

Chavez Jr would cause him problems, his size would be a serious advantage.
          Ignore the trolls.

This fight is legit as it gets. Let's see GGG stalk a bigger, stronger guy with an iron chin.

Very good test for a guy that people are claiming to be the next superstar.

Comment

I wonder if Arum would let this fight happen. Not like it would happen next for Golovkin anyway, time doesn't match up.

Chavez would get ruined badly, if he could even make 160.

Comment

i knew this was coming. bika is a washed up brawler. and no way does this big mouth chavez jr fights GGG. jr is using his name and also wards name to promote himself and stay in the papers. he's never fight ward or GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Ignore the trolls.This fight is legit as it gets. Let's see GGG stalk a bigger, stronger guy with an iron chin. Very good test for a guy that people are claiming to be the next superstar.
                GGG will knock jr out cold at 165 or 168. but it won't happen because jr won't fight him.

Comment

Good for him to believe that, we may get a fight! Unfortunately, Arum is smarter.

Comment

Would love to see this fight, not too many fighters out there who can take GGG's punch but Chavez is definitely one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X