No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire, Arce Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire, Arce Face To Face at Final Presser

Houston,Texas --- (L-R) Four-time world champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire and five-time world champion Jorce "Travieso" Arce pose during the final press conference for their upcoming World Jr. Featherweight championship, Saturday, December 15 at Toyota Center from Houston,Texas. This exciting event is promoted by Top Rank in association with Zanfer Promotions and Tecate and televised live on HBO Championship Boxing®. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

Arce is going to get smashed. No other real outcome. Wait, maybe a headbutt? As in Arce headbutts a Donaire uppercut. Arce has always been vulnerable to uppercuts, this fight will be no different. Donaire will win this.

Comment

Only thing to bet on is how many left hooks will it take to crumble Arce?

Comment

There's a ton of weight on Donaire's shoulder's right now, the whole Republic of the Philippines will be watching this fight.

It's too bad Arce only had 2 weeks with Memo, I wanted to see what Arce looks like after a full training camp with the worlds best strength and conditioning coach.

Comment

the Thai fighter on the left looks like Maidana's asian twin

Comment

Why isn't anybody giving arce a shot, dont count him out yet.i like nonito he's one of my faves and i will pick him over pacquiao anytime,but lets not forget that arce got a tko over wv2 while nonito got a decision.cant wait for saturday if arce pulls the upset i can already hear the accusations of him being on ped's cause he's working with memo.

Comment

His name is Jorge not Jorce !

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Houston,Texas --- (L-R) Four-time world champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire and five-time world champion Jorce "Travieso" Arce pose during the final press conference for their upcoming World Jr. Featherweight championship, Saturday, Read More[/URL]]
              His name is Jorge not Jorce !

Comment

I seen Poonsawat fight Bernard Dunne here in Ireland, that kid has a chin of granite and hits like a mule, if he lands on Rigondeaux he's done. I think I'm gonna put some money on him, I'd say the odds are good. More chance of him beating Rigondeaux than Arce beating Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  Why isn't anybody giving arce a shot, dont count him out yet.i like nonito he's one of my faves and i will pick him over pacquiao anytime,but lets not forget that arce got a tko over wv2 while nonito got a decision.cant wait for saturday if arce pulls the upset i can already hear the accusations of him being on ped's cause he's working with memo.
                  LMAO, I agree.....

Comment

Arce a great champ but Donaire will hurt this dude. more excited for the Riggs vs Poons fight. are they even showing it?? Not sure if Marquez vs Pac replay will cut into it.

Comment

Working...
                    X