Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't ESPN showing anything from corrales's death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't ESPN showing anything from corrales's death?

i've been watching ESPN since i woke up and not a single aditional news from corrales's death. whats up with that?

Well Corrales isn't exactly John Lennon, in terms of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      Well Corrales isn't exactly John Lennon, in terms of fame.
      True, but

Comment

Because it is a piece of **** network that has nascar results to cover and a hundred golf matches. Speaking of pieces of **** is that deliveryman.

Comment

They put it up on the 'Breaking News' thing on the bottom of the screen last night at about the time boxingscene put it up. About 10 minutes later the anchor guy at the desk spoke about it. This was on ESPNews by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusVanDamme View Post
            Because it is a piece of **** network that has nascar results to cover and a hundred golf matches. Speaking of pieces of **** is that deliveryman.
            they've been talking about baseball and roger clemens blah blah but no corrales. i hope in univision(spanish channel) they talk about him since he's hispanic.

espn

Comment

They had freaking Barbaro news everyday until he died, Corrales deserves much more than a freaking horse.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                They put it up on the 'Breaking News' thing on the bottom of the screen last night at about the time boxingscene put it up. About 10 minutes later the anchor guy at the desk spoke about it. This was on ESPNews by the way.
                but only 1 time?

Comment

They did have his death on the little scroll bar on the bottom of the screen this morning....pathetic...but i was there...

Comment

Originally posted by CletusVanDamme View Post
                    Wait, so why am I a piece of ****?

He asked a question, and I gave an honest answer.

As tragic as it is, Corrales isn't exactly big news in the world of sports. In the world of boxing yes, but not sports.

Comment

Working...
                    X