No announcement yet.

pacquiao's footwork is getting overrated to hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquiao's footwork is getting overrated to hell

of course you can look good against slow, stationary fighters. how many times was he out of balance when he fought marquez. Give me anyone with decent speed and someone that can keep the pace for 12 rounds and you'll see him looking human again and actually looking bad

he's fought about 6 straight similar fights where he knows he has all distance/range to work with. He can make mistakes and look good doing it because 1) his opponents are stationary and arent doing jack 2) the announcers riding his sack every minute 3) he just wildy flurries which does look good against slow fighters

I couldnt agree more

Comment

Its true, that's why he avoids boxers with footwork.

This is why Marquez cuts his workrate by more than half when they fight and makes him look like a confused gun shy ****.

This is also why they want nothing to do with Fraud, Martinez or Marquez.

This is why they're gonna fight a cement footed, old and shot Mosley.

Comment

You'll see in every sport that the little guys have faster footwork than the bigger guys, it's like Hopkins says, it's the bull and the matador scenario.

Comment

his footwork is good going in and out...but he looks sloppy and off balance when attempting to throw combos when his opponent isnt standing right in front of him..but hey everyone has their flaws

Comment

i haven't really seen a lot of topics or threads praising pac for his footwork so i don't know where's the "overrated to hell" is coming from.

this is just another witchhunt thread from pachaters and fanboys of you know who.

Comment

leave it to the ******s of NSB
              his footwork is fantastic, anyone who moves like pacquiao does is usually out of balance 40% of the time when a fighter is countering them, it's how he catches himself and how he manages to always have his feet in place to land with power punches while out of balance that make his footwork great

****in stupid bastards

Comment

just twitter wifebeater jr to fight pac then we can settle this once and for all.

Comment

but manny is extremly quick on his feet and could teach khan a thing or 2

Comment

For a guy who is supposedly always off-balance, I've never seen him stumble, fall or fail to get power behind his shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X