No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: Tim Bradley Fight Gave Me Happiest Moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: Tim Bradley Fight Gave Me Happiest Moment

WBO junior welterweight champion Ruslan Provodnikov (23-2, 16KOs) says the "Fight of The Year" twelve round decision loss to WBO 147-pound king Timothy Bradley, which took place in March 2013, was the moment that generated the most joy in his career - not the fight that followed, in October 2013, where he stopped Mike Alvarado to captured his current title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Warriors will always receive the highest praise.

Comment

provodnikov was cheated out of the win vs bradley

Comment

Provodnikov loves it more than Rios, count on that.

Comment

Prodovnikov deserved the decision over Bradley, there were definitely 10-8 rounds in that fight with Bradley doing nothing but cover up and get pummeled with numerous hard shots.

A rematch with Bradley and Provodnikov would be good that way we can find out If Bradley really fought that way or was he forced to fight that way?
          I think he was forced into it just like the time Pacquiao was up in his face constantly blitzing away, JMM just played to Bradleys positives.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            provodnikov was cheated out of the win vs bradley
            Bradley won that fight fair and square. Provodnikov hurt Bradley a lot, but Bradley was whipping on his azz the rest of the fight.

Comment

Ever since the Face-Off with Alvarado(where he was tremendously compelling), I like hearing what Ruslan has to say.

He's quite thoughtful and he has a nice way of articulating a feeling/emotion.

Comment

oh that idiot ref who called that kd a slip that cost provo the match? prov beat the sht oit of bradley

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  oh that idiot ref who called that kd a slip that cost provo the match? prov beat the sht oit of bradley

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Basically, Broner did enough to win the title, but Provodnikov didn't.

Comment

Hell of a Fight.
                    Warriors like Prov always enjoy those fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X