Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I learn how to fight like Whitaker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I learn how to fight like Whitaker?

I want that style...any tips?

Develop your own style instead, based on strengths and weaknesses. That style will be very hard to imitate unless you have lightning relfexes an superb skill. You'll be asking for trouble IMO. Why don't you copy Harry Potter instead? What a *** avatar. Are you ten years old?

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
      Develop your own style instead, based on strengths and weaknesses. That style will be very hard to imitate unless you have lightning relfexes an superb skill. You'll be asking for trouble IMO. Why don't you copy Harry Potter instead? What a *** avatar. Are you ten years old?
      Hello Drogba

I have good reflexes but I hate the way my trainer tries to make me fight like everyone else. He doesn't allow us any freedom to develop our own style its hands up head buried behind the guard. I dont feel so comfortable like that...

I want to fight like Sweet Pea.

Comment

Originally posted by Cedric Diggory View Post
        Hello Drogba

I have good reflexes but I hate the way my trainer tries to make me fight like everyone else. He doesn't allow us any freedom to develop our own style its hands up head buried behind the guard. I dont feel so comfortable like that...

I want to fight like Sweet Pea.
        Go for it but when your picking your teeth off the canvas you probably wont be using that style again again

Comment

develop your own style, dont try to be someone your not. but if your looking to be a slick counterpuncher style, just get comfortable with alot of head movement and alot of fast movements like feints and other things to keep your opponents guessing

Comment

Working...
          X