No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Gennady Golovkin, Gabe Rosado in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Gennady Golovkin, Gabe Rosado in New York

New York, NY - On Saturday afternoon in New York City, WBA/IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady Golovkin, 24-0-0 (21KO's) and world ranked "King" Gabriel Rosado, 21-5-0 (13KO's) met with members of the boxing media to announce their world title clash set for Saturday, January 19, 2013 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden, "The Mecca of Boxing." HBO will televise the bout as part of a world championship Boxing After Dark triple-header. The bout is promoted by K2 Promotions in association with Peltz Boxing Promotions. [Click Here To Read More]

Should be fun to watch him fight.

Comment

Rosado bout to get his ass whoop

Comment

I don't know if its a matter of perspective, but GGG's fists look huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Should be fun to watch him fight.
          yeah if you like massacres........

Comment

how much do you guys think Rosado is getting paid? i hope he's getting some serious cash cause he had to come up in weight, and he really dont stand a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
              how much do you guys think Rosado is getting paid? i hope he's getting some serious cash cause he had to come up in weight, and he really dont stand a chance
              It's probably becoming a bit difficult to make 154, so he saw the opportunity to fight Golovkin and jumped at it. He's gonna be fighting on the HBO network at MSG against a fighter with a lot of hype behind him. If he wins, he winds up stealing some of the shine from the other top MWs.

Comment

he's prolly getting right around six figures. . Golovkin probably gettig 200ish.

At most Rosario getting 200k, and Golovkin about 350-400.

He's making at least twice of what he'd make taking any other fight right now. . . He doesn't have to win this fight to get another six figure payday on HBO; all he has to do is show some heart, and make the best fight for the fans.

I don't see him standing up to GGG"s punches for more than 5 rounds, though.

THis is an opportunity that a boxer like Rosario cannot refuse. .
                Last edited by UglyPug; 12-01-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Im kinda disappointed GGG is taking on a JMW but the truth is Rosado is a pretty damn big JMW and he doesn't look smaller than GGG in those pics at all. But maybe that's just me, Im bad with pictures.

Comment

what a weird looking guy(second picture) is he the next one to come out? he over did it with the eyebrows

Comment

Working...
                    X