Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Saul Will Come Back Even Stronger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Saul Will Come Back Even Stronger!

Trainer Chepo Reynoso is proud of former champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-1-1, 30 KOs), who suffered his first career defeat on Saturday night when he was outpointed by Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The fight happened at a catch-weight of 152-pounds, with Canelo losing his WBC and WBA world titles in the match. The 23-year-old Mexican star is already planning to return to the gym in the coming weeks.

[Click Here To Read More]

ofcourse he will ... back to fighting blown up jr welter weights i'd say ....

Comment

Comment

Canelo needs a new trainer. Shouldn´t had accepted the catch weight and didn´t pressure enough. Floyd can´t handle pressure fighters like Margarito or Paquiao that´s why he duckes them. He barely beat Canelo by throwing a coupla of rights to a standing Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          ofcourse he will ... back to fighting blown up jr welter weights i'd say ....
          Maybe Pacquiao will fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Maybe Pacquiao will fight him.
            tell him to sign with bobby....atleast he'd be couple of millions richer but definitely not prettier....

Comment

No doubt. The thing about losing to Floyd is that

1) no shame in it

2) he doesn't do permanent damage or wreck you physically.

Comment

canelo's team cashed in hard two belts for 12+ mill aint bad at all no shame the only thing is mexicans are pissed off they feel sold out, i guess elleberg was right HIS team is stupid canelos manager said that TMT was the stupid ones because they thought floyd was gonna go bloated at 152 he didn't even make 151 he ****ted and woke up to fight at 149 light as **** and un affected canelo on the other hand was drained canelo's team blows they are a bunch of yes men their game plan blew no footwork and they thought canelo would get lucky and land a marquez super punch on to the next cherry

Comment

canelo should just retire. what a disgrace he was to his country failing them on their holiday. i just think of this guy as a total loser now. people are even calling him a cab driver. what an embarassment he has become

Comment

Canelo should just fire this so called trainer, Reynoso didn't do shi t to adjust to Floyds attack. Canelo should hire Nacho Beristain to train him.

Comment

Working...
                    X