Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Rome Weighs in on Mayweather/Ortiz (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Rome Weighs in on Mayweather/Ortiz (video)

Jim Rome was right on just about everything he said.

Especially about the fans being robbed again on a ppv. That is what makes me upset about the fight it was yet another unsatisfying ppv. Although it would be hard to find a fight to justify the $60 ppv.

Comment

not a Rome fan but he nailed it

Comment

Why are you guys buying PPV fights anyway? unless those two gets in the ring i dont see the reason why you guys are paying to see them beat up on over match opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
          This is one of the first 100% objective even handed reviews of the Mayweather/Ortiz fight I've heard.

Comment

Money has been paid to many journalist or Ortiz rubs them the wrong way.

I don't think Ortiz is going away, much like people expected Marquez to go away after his second fight with Pac. Ortiz just going to get better. Should be interesting.

Down the line (cause Floyd isn't giving Ortiz an immidiate rematch) people will be calliing for Floyd vs. Ortiz II. Wait and see...

Comment

Maybe I'm the only one that likes controversy I didn't feel robbed at all. I'll remember this **** years to come. When Mike Tyson bit off Holyfields ear, lots of people thought it was a rip off and waste of money. Not me, that was AMAZING lol.

I thought the card was pretty solid. Canelo vs Gomez good scrap same with Morales vs Cano.

Comment

Well, he's about right.

Comment

The Vargas and Morales fights were good but the rest of the fights sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
                    Rome is disappointing with his selling out.

Comment

Working...
                    X