Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Solution To A Minor Problem That Has Been Turned Into A Major Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Solution To A Minor Problem That Has Been Turned Into A Major Problem!

Of Course I am talking about Mayweather vs Pacquiao because that is all you people want to talk about!

Why not REMOVE Arum from the situation! A PROMOTERS job is to do just that...PROMOTE THE DAMN FIGHT! Since when did everything start to become about THEM (Promoters)??? Sorry but I have never purchased a PPV to SEE BOB ARUM in a Ugly Suit sitting RING SIDE

So The Solution I HAVE is for Mayweather and his Manager and Pacquiao and his Manager negotiate with each other directly...WITHOUT BOB ARUM, then once everything is agreed upon then you present it to the Promoters who will be involved and tell them that "THIS IS WHAT WE AGREED UPON...NOW MAKE THE FIGHT HAPPEN! If Not Then I Will RETIRE!"...If It's Truly About "WHAT THE FANS WANT" As Both Fighters Keep Saying That It Is.

I think Arum has been given WAY TOO MUCH POWER! By the MEDIA as well as SHEEP LIKE FANS who DEFEND HIS BS ALL THE TIME!

I am personally tired of reading a bunch of bias A$$HOLES act like GROUPIES over their favorite fighters and go back and forth EVERYDAY but rarely do I see anybody at least TRY TO BE UNBIASED and TRY to come up with FAIR AND LEGIT Solutions FOR BOTH SIDES, just a bunch of people taking sides and going back an forth EVERYDAY...

Arum has turned this into "TOP RANK VS MAYWEATHER/BOB ARUM VS MAYWEATHER" and I think A$$ KISSERS IN THE MEDIA as well as A$$ KISSING FANS have only made things worse by taking sides and being SO biased when instead they should have been pressing and attacking and calling out BOTH SIDES for their BS and not just Mayweather...because they "HATE HIM", some of you also need to look in the MIRROR (especially some of you Boxing Writers/Reports) because some of you are playing a MAJOR ROLE in this fight not happening because you have your head DEEP IN ARUM'S A$$ and you guys are COVERING UP FOR HIM

People spent their time making everybody believe that the hold up was "JUST MAYWEATHER" (ESPECIALLY ESPN) and right underneath your noses Bob Arum was just buying time to "MILK HIS CASH COW"

In ALL THIS, to me it seems like Manny's OWN VOICE is not being heard AT ALL, seems like they TELL HIM WHAT TO SAY AND DO AND THEY TELL HIM WHAT IS GOOD FOR HIM. If Manny was allowed to speak for himself without out Arum or Roach around, I think people would find out the TRUTH!

because I think Manny is honest when he says "I AGREED TO THE TEST", but you have to ask what exactly did Arum PRESENT TO HIM? Or did Arum present ANYTHING TO HIM, maybe Arum is just negotiating for the BEST DEAL FOR TOP RANK and NOT FOR PACQUIAO!

Bottom Line...GET BOB ARUM OUT THE DAMN WAY...and I think we all get the fight we ALL want to SEE! Arum is Clever, he can make some you buy a Pacquiao PPV to watch him fight a Blind Man...and Arum will give you reasons why the Blind Man has A CHANCE and some of you idiots would actually BUY THAT PPV because ARUM TOLD YOU TO DO SO hahaha just like Arum made many people believe that despite Mosley looking like **** his previous 2 fights, he might some how look good against Pacquiao, when in actuality we all should have been expecting the WORSE from Mosley...especially considering how horrible he looked against Mora

FUK BOB ARUM!!!
    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-19-2011, 08:52 PM.

well damn...

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Of Course I am talking about Mayweather vs Pacquiao because that is all you people want to talk about!

Why not REMOVE Arum from the situation! A PROMOTERS job is to do just that...PROMOTE THE DAMN FIGHT! Since when did everything start to become about THEM (Promoters)??? Sorry but I have never purchased a PPV to SEE BOB ARUM in a Ugly Suit sitting RING SIDE

So The Solution I HAVE is for Mayweather and his Manager and Pacquiao and his Manager negotiate with each other directly...WITHOUT BOB ARUM, then once everything is agreed upon then you present it to the Promoters who will be involved and tell them that "THIS IS WHAT WE AGREED UPON...NOW MAKE THE FIGHT HAPPEN! If Not Then I Will RETIRE!"...If It's Truly About "WHAT THE FANS WANT" As Both Fighters Keep Saying That It Is.

I think Arum has been given WAY TOO MUCH POWER! By the MEDIA as well as SHEEP LIKE FANS who DEFEND HIS BS ALL THE TIME!

I am personally tired of reading a bunch of bias A$$HOLES act like GROUPIES over their favorite fighters and go back and forth EVERYDAY but rarely do I see anybody at least TRY TO BE UNBIASED and TRY to come up with FAIR AND LEGIT Solutions FOR BOTH SIDES, just a bunch of people taking sides and going back an forth EVERYDAY...

Arum has turned this into "TOP RANK VS MAYWEATHER/BOB ARUM VS MAYWEATHER" and I think A$$ KISSERS IN THE MEDIA as well as A$$ KISSING FANS have only made things worse by taking sides and being SO biased when instead they should have been pressing and attacking and calling out BOTH SIDES for their BS and not just Mayweather...because they "HATE HIM", some of you also need to look in the MIRROR (especially some of you Boxing Writers/Reports) because some of you are playing a MAJOR ROLE in this fight not happening because you have your head DEEP IN ARUM'S A$$ and you guys are COVERING UP FOR HIM

People spent their time making everybody believe that the hold up was "JUST MAYWEATHER" (ESPECIALLY ESPN) and right underneath your noses Bob Arum was just buying time to "MILK HIS CASH COW"

In ALL THIS, to me it seems like Manny's OWN VOICE is not being heard AT ALL, seems like they TELL HIM WHAT TO SAY AND DO AND THEY TELL HIM WHAT IS GOOD FOR HIM. If Manny was allowed to speak for himself without out Arum or Roach around, I think people would find out the TRUTH!

because I think Manny is honest when he says "I AGREED TO THE TEST", but you have to ask what exactly did Arum PRESENT TO HIM? Or did Arum present ANYTHING TO HIM, maybe Arum is just negotiating for the BEST DEAL FOR TOP RANK and NOT FOR PACQUIAO!

Bottom Line...GET BOB ARUM OUT THE DAMN WAY...and I think we all get the fight we ALL want to SEE! Arum is Clever, he can make some you buy a Pacquiao PPV to watch him fight a Blind Man...and Arum will give you reasons why the Blind Man has A CHANCE and some of you idiots would actually BUY THAT PPV because ARUM TOLD YOU TO DO SO hahaha just like Arum made many people believe that despite Mosley looking like **** his previous 2 fights, he might some how look good against Pacquiao, when in actuality we all should have been expecting the WORSE from Mosley...especially considering how horrible he looked against Mora

FUK BOB ARUM!!!
      It does pay off more to promote a fight between two of your fighters instead between only one of them and some outer fighter though.

Comment

Working...
      X