Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing 2 out of almost 50 fights against arguably the 2 best boxers in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing 2 out of almost 50 fights against arguably the 2 best boxers in the world

Means that you're a ****ty boxer.

Correct?

lol i was thinking same....funny how people change their minds so quickly without thinking

Comment

yeah you gotta give a ton of respect to hatton for fighting the best in the first place. Sure he came up short, but it's mayweather & pacman after all, two ATG's.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        yeah you gotta give a ton of respect to hatton for fighting the best in the first place. Sure he came up short, but it's mayweather & pacman after all, two ATG's.
        Preety much what I would of posted.

Comment

Originally posted by -X- View Post

Correct?
          Its not that he lost to the best but how he lost, he looked amateurish coming in with hands down face first straight in. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Easy to fight the best when youre getting 10+ million, sign me up.

Comment

Its about who you beat. Tye Fields had a good record before he was killed by Barret.

Comment

Depends who the 50 are against really.

I love Ricky to bits but when he's fought a top P4P fighter he's come up short. Just the way it is. He's had a cracking career either way.

Comment

Beating no good prime competition makes you good?

Comment

Originally posted by -X- View Post

Correct?
                    I don't get why its so shameful to lose to the 2 best fighters of this era.

Comment

Working...
                    X