No announcement yet.

No to the Commander In Chief = Court Martial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No to the Commander In Chief = Court Martial

The US Army will court martial Lt. Col. Terry Lakin because of his refusal to deploy to Afghanistan. Lakin is part of the discredited "birther" movement, and as such believes that orders from President Obama are "illegal."

WTF is up with these crazy people???

Do they not realize that if both McCain & Clinton couldn't find any political ammo to use against Obama ... then there's nothing to find. I mean think about it for a moment - Both McCain and Hillary were in a life and death battle to beat Obama and if it were true that Obama wasn't a US citizen - Don't you think they would have brought it to the surface????

That would have meant a clear VICTORY!!!!!

Yet there are still idiotic birther's out there who want to debate Obama's validity to serve as President.

The US has some of the most stupid, idiotic people on the planet.

I saw that story.

That guy is a great patriot.

The fact is, Obama has never produced a birth certificate and his real name is Barry Sotero.

The long legged mackdaddy.

Comment

Is he stupid, or just a coward that came up with an excuse that will give him national attention?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
        I saw that story.

That guy is a great patriot.

The fact is, Obama has never produced a birth certificate and his real name is Barry Sotero.

The long legged mackdaddy.
        I have to quote what a poster stated on another forum:

This one seems like stage three of the "Critical Theory" system.

Stages:

1. When facts refute you, refute the facts.
        2. when logic fails you, inject irrationality.
        3. When facts and logic employed by rational persistent opponents refute you; defame the character or belittle the intelligence of your opponent.
        4. when 1, 2, and 3 fail, riot or blow something up.

Comment

As much as the Republicans, Tea Party members and The Idiot Birthers hate Obama ....

If all them collectively cannot use his birth as a weapon against him ... then that means, Obama must be a citizen ............ Right????

Or is this the point where we throw out logic and facts for the sake of our agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            I have to quote what a poster stated on another forum:

This one seems like stage three of the "Critical Theory" system.

Stages:

1. When facts refute you, refute the facts.
            2. when logic fails you, inject irrationality.
            3. When facts and logic employed by rational persistent opponents refute you; defame the character or belittle the intelligence of your opponent.
            4. when 1, 2, and 3 fail, riot or blow something up.
            If you are ok with a constitutionally ineligible fraud for a president, than thats on you.

No amount of mental gymnastics is gonna change the fact that he's a Kenyan born Indonesian citizen by way of adoption, from his step father Lolo Sotero.

That guy is a true patriot and hero.

I don't even call him Barack Obama no mo'. I call him by his real name, Barry Sotero.

Aka, the long legged mackdaddy.

Comment

If you are ok with a constitutionally ineligible fraud for a president, than thats on you.

No amount of mental gymnastics is gonna change the fact that he's a Kenyan born Indonesian citizen by way of adoption, from his step father Lolo Sotero.

That guy is a true patriot and hero.

I don't even call him Barack Obama no mo'. I call him by his real name, Barry Sotero.

Aka, the long legged mackdaddy.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                I thought you were above the left/right shift.

You make good points about the fraud republicans, but you're defending Barry Sotero?

Cognitive dissonance is strong w/ this one.

Comment

Comment

I thought you were above the left/right shift.

You make good points about the fraud republicans, but you're defending Barry Sotero?

Cognitive dissonance is strong w/ this one.
                    I'm not defending Barry Sotero in any way, shape or form .... What I am stating is the obvious. That Hilary, Mcsame and the Repubs wanted Obama to lose the Presidential election more than anyone alive and would have stooped to the lowest depths to have him fail. Yet, not one of those in a position to do so even mentioned once the theory that he wasn't a US citizen.

That reality alone should tell those with sense, that there's no conspiracy there to uncover.

Obama, like him or not, is and always has been a US CITIZEN.

Comment

Working...
                    X