No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Silly Klitschko Money Might Bring Back Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Silly Klitschko Money Might Bring Back Haye

WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch urged his good friend David Haye to enjoy retirement - but Froch wouldn't be surprised if he saw him in a ring again. Haye, a former two-division world champion confirmed his decision to quit boxing on Thursday, his 31st birthday, despite rumors that he was in talks for a big-money showdown with WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko. Froch believes a big payday against Vitali might possibly entice Haye to come out of retirement.

[Click Here To Read More]

they'd have to fight somewhere other than America
    American fans won't pay to watch Haye again after the Wlad fight
    frankly, bitchass Haye doesn't deserve anymore big paydays
    but Vit hates him enough that he might give him one anyway
    doubtful Haye would take a Vit fight even then though

Comment

wow haye will clinch to a big payday? i am shocked.

Comment

silly money? i take that to mean anything over about 50 quid, if he gets anything more than that it's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          How brave of you to talk about him like that online. Pat yourself on the back, internet warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
            How brave of you to talk about him like that online. Pat yourself on the back, internet warrior!
            lol too true.

So many disrespecting fans on here.

Comment

If he values his life he should stay retired, vitali would put him in a body bag, regardless of how good his little toe is!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                I'm an American and I still like Haye. He was a really exciting & good cruiserweight champ. As a heavyweight champ he was far from the greatest, but he admits that. Against Wlad I think he deserves the most criticism for flopping after getting the initial point deduction and the post-fight toe excuse. But in the fight itself I thought he actually started off OK, threw some bombs and when he couldn't connect he got discouraged like almost every Klitschko opponent does. So he's not the heavyweight equivalent of Gatti, he was still a legit world champ and I enjoyed watching him.

Comment

for once, I'd like to see someone take a stand on principle rather than money -- hope VK tells Haye to drop dead instead of making him another few million by agreeing to fight him -- Haye's lucky that he was allowed to keep the 2-3 mill that he got under false pretenses from "fighting" WK.....

Comment

Working...
                  X