If Floyd fights 2 times this year against Guerrero and Canelo then retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd fights 2 times this year against Guerrero and Canelo then retires

He will retire as

a 9 time champion(should be 10 just didnt pay for Shanes belt) in 5 divisions

4 time lineal champion(cause him and Canelo would be for the lineal title)

45-0

3 time champion at ww and 3 time champion at 154

that would be a damn great career and he could retire with his legacy more than secure and give all his haters a lot to cry about..

NOW ENTER THE HATERS

another Floyd is the GOAT thread by Larry. It's the 5 or 6th in the 2 weeks.

I'll think i'll post in your next thread in a couple of days
    Last edited by LeG00N; 12-22-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

the problem is guerrero and canelo are not slick

Comment

so what he retires 45 and 0 plenty of people could have done that. Not a great feat.

Comment

There is noone I want to see floyd against. Floyd isn't a real 154lb fighter and the welterweight division is slow at the moment. I am excited for the new up and comers. Floyd is trying to be the Undertaker of boxing, just showing up once in a while.

Comment

He should change his name to Duckitus Maximus.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              so what he retires 45 and 0 plenty of people could have done that. Not a great feat.
              How many could have done that while being a 9 time champion in 5 divisions?and a 4 time lineal champion?

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                He should change his name to Duckitus Maximus.
                Hate on hater,hate on.........Floyd is the best and all the hating in the world will never change that,he is the undefeated p4p#1 fighter in the world at age 35,never been on his face ko'd...never has and never will......lol

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  another Floyd is the GOAT thread by Larry. It's the 5 or 6th in the 2 weeks.

I'll think i'll post in your next thread in a couple of days
                  People should just go ahead and make the threads for him. Every two days, just have someone make the thread and save Larry the trouble.

Comment

One thing Larry you forgot about the countless foes he has ducked. From prime Marg to prime cotto,Paul Williams , 08-09 PAC, prime Shane. He never tested his self and will go down as the coward of his era. Floyd never dared to be great and will only be considered Atg by his fanboys who is a just muh cowards as he is for co-signin his pu55y ways.

Comment

Working...
                    X