Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Augustus Added To Jones Vs Calzaghe Undercard !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emanuel Augustus Added To Jones Vs Calzaghe Undercard !

***PRESS RELEASE***

***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***

EMANUEL AUGUSTUS ADDED TO JONES VS CALZAGHE UNDERCARD !!

Emanuel "The Drunken Master" Augustus fights #4 WBC, #5 IBF, and #15 WBA ranked contender Frankie Figueroa in the opening televised bout on the HBO Pay Per View, Battle of The Super Powers fight card. This card features Roy Jones Jr. versus Joe Calzaghe at Madison Square Garden in New York, New York, on Saturday November 8, 2008.

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (October 31, 2008) – Championship boxing returns to the world's most famous arena Madison Square Garden on Saturday November 8, 2008 when Square Ring, Inc. and Calzaghe Promotions in association with Madison Square Garden presents an exciting fight card broadcasted live on HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.

Other fights on the card will include bouts featuring Zab Judah, Daniel Eduoard, Dmitry Salita & Derrick Gainer.

In the main event of this live boxing telecast Roy Jones goes up against Joe Calzaghe in a twelve round light heavyweight fight for the Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight Championship belt.

Square Ring, Inc. and Calzaghe Promotions in association with Madison Square Garden presents
    LIVE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING ON HBO PAY-PER-VIEW
    at Madison Square Garden
    New York, New York

Madison Square Garden is located at 4 Pennsylvania Plaza. Doors open at 6:30 P.M. and tickets are priced from $150-$2,500.

For tickets or information contact:
    http://www.thegarden.com/, http://www.ticketmaster.com or call
    Ph#(212)465-6741

Macke Roberts
    Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC
    Ph#(702)372-8450

Nick Sampson
    Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC
    Ph#(906)235-0472

**** i might have to buy this fight now

Comment

That's good it is Augustus. I saw on boxrec that they had Figueroa schedule against Ivan Hernandez, a former super flyweight champ, who was stopped by both Montiel and Vazquez.

Comment

thats great, i love watching Augustus, hope he puts up one of his drunken style performances! Kung fu boxing for real!

Comment

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I thought this undercard was shot to hell. This is amazing news

Comment

Should be a good undercard,pleased that Augustus is on.

Comment

Sweet. I hope Augustus beats Figueroa. This is his time to shine, the time he has always wanted

Comment

Since this is on the big stage i can see him trying to put on a show

Comment

You never know which Augustus will show but lets hope the drunken master will reappear

Comment

Originally posted by $#@wN View Post
                    You never know which Augustus will show but lets hope the drunken master will reappear
                    I really want to see augustus get a title shoot before he retires i hope he wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X