No announcement yet.

12/21/12 is almost here. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/21/12 is almost here. . .

I know im not the only one who thinks something could happen. Ill at least predict this...the closer we get to this date, the more people are going to stock pile water,food,ammo. I really woulldnt be surprised if bottled water becomes hard to come by around mid december. It never hurts to be prepared anyways. I wish you all good luck and stay safe. . .

It means literally nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      It means literally nothing.

I hope you are right, I really do.

Comment

Why do you think something might happen on that specific day, exactly?

Comment

Something ****ed up will happen.

They might release some sh-tty boxset for the Walking Dead on that date which will start a long, horrific dedication thread on your behalf. Tough times.

Comment

Mayan calendar didn't account for leap years. The Earth should have ended in mid 2011. OMGWTFBBQ........

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Why do you think something might happen on that specific day, exactly?

Well the mayans predicted a "change" to happen on that day at 11:11AM. Thousands of people really believe it. I dont think the world will end, but a "change" may take place. What that change is, I dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Mayan calendar didn't account for leap years. The Earth should have ended in mid 2011. OMGWTFBBQ........
                That's a silly argument that was used by people who are legitimately scared.

The Mayan calendar didn't need to take into account leap years, it didn't work using the Georgian Calendar.

Anyway I'm sure they found something that suggested it doesn't finish or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  Well the mayans predicted a "change" to happen on that day at 11:11AM. Thousands of people really believe it. I dont think the world will end, but a "change" may take place. What that change is, I dont know.
                  The Mayans performed human sacrifices to get a good crop that season.

Lets be real here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Something ****ed up will happen.

They might release some sh-tty boxset for the Walking Dead on that date which will start a long, horrific dedication thread on your behalf. Tough times.

I aint made a walking dead thread in like a week!

Comment

Working...
                    X