Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito was past his prime, distracted, and weight drained.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito was past his prime, distracted, and weight drained.

All the hard punches he has taken through out his career had aged him. He weighed 145 at weigh in with the frame of a large welter.
    He was distracted by his delusions that the hype about him was real.

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    All the hard punches he has taken through out his career had aged him. He weighed 145 at weigh in with the frame of a large welter.
    Margarita needs to grow some balls like PAC, and atleast move one division up.

I'd rather see a rematch of him and Clottey rather than Cotto or P-Will.

Comment

Mosley was just a better fighter/boxer compared to him. No one can say he was past his prime, distracted, or weight drained.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        i hope your joking

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
          i hope your joking
          Just wanted to get on the good side of some chicanos on here. hehehe! Mosley kicked the **** out that cheating punk.
          Last edited by Alibata; 01-25-2009, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Oh ****... the first "Past his prime" thread... here we go, buckle up.

Comment

No, no, no.

Nobody is gonna take away credit for Sugar for this victory. You wanna try to take away credit from Pacquiao for moving up 3 divisions and stumpin the crossdresser because A) he was weight drained or B) he took a dive or....fine.

But not Mosley for doing what nobody else had ever done to this guy.

Comment

Working...
              X