Cotto targets Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto targets Hatton

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/3670136.stm

One of the best lines in this story is 'Ricky will fight anybody, Ricky's not the problem' Yeah and we know who is don't we No way do i see Warren letting Hatton anywhere near Cotto, he says wait for the winner of Tszyu/Mitchell, probably hoping that the lay off will have effected Tszyu in a bad way so Mitchell will win and he looks the easiest of those 3 fighters for Hatton to beat imo. None of the fights mentioned will probablt come to anything.

i dont think this fight will evert come off, hatton wont come here and cotto wont go there

Comment

Originally posted by bubba1
      i dont think this fight will evert come off, hatton wont come here and cotto wont go there
      exactly, hit the nail right on the head

Comment

If this fight happens Cotto will show Hatton what a real fighter looks like and what a real fighter does in the ring. I wish Cotto would go over there and beat him in front of a sold out MEN arena just to let Warren and his fans know that they waited too long and have hurt Hatton chances of become a real threat at 140. I use to think Hatton may become a good fighter at 140 but he chose to not stand up to Warren and fight some real fighters instead of Sharmba Mitchell's leftovers.

Comment

Hatton doesn't want Cotto. Cotto would give him his first 'L'.

Hatton might fight Tszyu, but only if Mitchell KOs him first.

Comment

no figther should go there all them euro fighters is protected the coast to decisions all the time i will never go over there unless i got to

Comment

Cotto would be too much for hatton.

I bet Hatton gives up the #1 mandatory contender spot.

Comment

Originally posted by jose
                exactly, hit the nail right on the head
                actually, i disagree

cotto would go to the UK, his firm lines 'um up and cotto lays 'um down.

Comment

One of these days HATTON will have to fight Cotto . . . he can run but he can't hide. If he is a real fighter and great as he is being regarded then why duck a very worthy opponent. Have you guys heard Hopkins saying no to anybody? Have you heard De La Hoya move away from any body? Well these are the real CHAMPS . . . real fighters . . . . .real warriors.
                  Last edited by psychopath; 09-20-2004, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Finally, Cotto is a world champion. In perhaps the most exciting and deepest weight class in boxing today, the 140 lbs. Jr. Welterweight that has Cotto, Tzsyu, Gatti & Mayweather, Hatton seems to be the untested favorite. So it's just natural for the young champ to call him out, a named fighter whom they reckon can give good competition and a further boost to Cotto's stock.

Cotto will beat the daylights out of Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                    X