No announcement yet.

What an UGLY fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an UGLY fight

Jesus this is ugly. I'm a BOXING fan not a UFC/Wrestling fan. This is getting ridiculous with all the clinching/holding. The ref is just letting them get away with it. Guerrero is the one initiating most of the holding too. I hate fights like this.

i think a few points should have been taken away from Guerrero but he definitely outworked Berto here. gotta give Berto credit for having the heart to fight back with all the holding

Comment

I wished they would 've opened up more but it was an excellent fight.

Comment

you must have Eyes like Andre Berto's eyes look right now or something...this was a excellent inside fight!

naw but seriously yeah this ref is too damn old, he looked lost and confused all night
        Last edited by sicko; 11-24-2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Thank you!!!! I hope their aren't a million threads saying this was foty. This was NOT boxing. Hugging/clinching/holding/holding and hitting. This was atrocious. Both men were at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            you must have Eyes like Andre Berto's eyes look right now or something...this was a excellent inside fight!
            This was not an inside war. It was one guy damn near spamming the **** out of holding his man against the rope, and the other guy holding damn near the whole time. Watch corrales/Castillo for a real inside fight.

Comment

disgusting fight.....just awful

Comment

All Heart, zero skill. These guys both suck !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                  This was not an inside war. It was one guy damn near spamming the **** out of holding his man against the rope, and the other guy holding damn near the whole time. Watch corrales/Castillo for a real inside fight.
                  That is on Berto for allow it, he allowed himself to get trapped on the ropes and allowed himself to get out-worked

Comment

exactly my thoughts. guerrero was a dirty mother fcker. But berto is always in these types of fights so you cant really sit here and try to defend him

Comment

Working...
                    X