Should Maidana ask Khan to do OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Maidana ask Khan to do OST?

Should Maidana ask Khan to do OST?

If Maidana requests OST, he has to make sure he's going on vacation too....

Comment

Maidana doesn't seem the type to be bothered with it. Maybe the fighter's would pay for it out of their own purses or maybe since Golden Boy took the drug testing high horse back during the Floyd Pac negotiations they would look foolish if they denied Maidana it .

If it's the former i doubt it since this could potentially be the last big purse Maidana makes

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
        Maidana doesn't seem the type to be bothered with it. Maybe the fighter's would pay for it out of their own purses or maybe since Golden Boy took the drug testing high horse back during the Floyd Pac negotiations they would look foolish if they denied Maidana it .

If it's the former i doubt it since this could potentially be the last big purse Maidana makes

Very good point mate, exactly my thoughts as well.

It's funny how everything's panning out for the people who are prominent and well versed on taking the OST high call in the Pac-May negotiations, and here they are not too long later facing yet another hypocrisy.

On that point, I'm curious if Maidana, even though he's not up for it, request OST to Khan and watch what GBP will do LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

On that point, I'm curious if Maidana, even though he's not up for it, request OST to Khan and watch what GBP will do LOL.

ha!

"Whatever tests they want them to take, Amir will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Amir is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

Comment

ha!

"Whatever tests they want them to take, Amir will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Amir is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

LOL.

Schaeffer should've stayed in Geneva and be a fat-arse banker

Comment

lol

What a crock of s**t.

Comment

ha!

co sign! and it seems that its already hard enough to get fights made so why even imply this

Comment

Off topic if I may.

Man...

Floyd surely created a bad precedent in boxers who wanted to request OSTs.

Before Floyd fooled stupid arse stans and the whole world that he wanna clean the sport and ****.

After that he took a vacation.

That's a ****ing bad bad precedent for a fighter who has a clear-cut suspicion to another fighter and wanna request OST.

Nowadays if you request OST, clearly you have to go the route Floyd took, go on vacation, beat up your woman, go gaga over Ustream...

If anyone asks for OST then they're ducking automatically, even if the request is justifiable (ie; fighters who we're caught doping previously, etc) tsk tsk tsk...WTG Floyd!

LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X