No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nietes-Garcia: Joe Cortez Repalced With Robert Byrd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nietes-Garcia: Joe Cortez Repalced With Robert Byrd

In a decision that is certain to win widespread acclaim, World Boxing Organization president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel has appointed Robert Byrd as referee in the WBO light flyweight title fight between champion Ramon Garcia Hirales of Mexico and former WBO minimum eight champion Donnie Nietes of the Philippines replacing Joe "Fair But Firm" Cortez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Joe Cortez should be in prison.

Comment

very good move..... **** that piece of **** cortez.....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        In a decision that is certain to win widespread acclaim, World Boxing Organization president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel has appointed Robert Byrd as referee in the WBO light flyweight title fight between champion Ramon Garcia Hirales of Mexico and former WBO minimum eight champion Donnie Nietes of the Philippines replacing Joe "Fair But Firm" Cortez.

[Click Here To Read More]
        i'll be darn! sometimes life is fair.

Comment

Finally someone is taking the sport serious

Comment

Now that's what I call a great piece of marketing, the WBO has just got worldwide publicity for a piece of **** fight that nobody knew anything about.

Comment

cortez just retired, that's why he needs replacement...floyd already paid his retirement pay....

Comment

i'm sure both fighters rejoiced when they got news cortez wasn't hosting this bout. it even gives me a sense of ease. lol

Comment

good move. shame its took nearly 4 years for you all to realize that cortez is 1 corrupt piece of turd.

Comment

Here is the reality, Kaizer, Cortez, Bayless the NSAC, and plenty of media boxing experts all claim Cortez did nothing wrong.

But Cortez, Bayless, and Kaizer are all co workers, and the media, well they love them some Floyd so of course your going to get this kind of response when discussing the outcome of the fight, Bayless and Kaizer dont want Nevada to end up being questioned in this regard, and its not like they want Joe to go through more **** than he is already he just lost his mother the same day of the fight....

But when one of the Sanctioning Orginizations makes a move like this, Obviously they beleive something was not right in that fight... Obviously they feel it was not legal.

Yet the Floyd supporters dont have enough in them to put 2 and 2 together go figure

Comment

Working...
                    X