No announcement yet.

[Video] Me shadow boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Me shadow boxing.

What do u think fellas? I've been boxing for 9 months now. Lately I've been really going hard at it sparring and everything cause I might have my first fight this november. Just wanna hear what the experts here think.

Last edited by johncods; 10-05-2011, 08:57 PM.

Really good stuff. Nice and smooth. First time I seen that on boxing scene. Your smooth and got style. I'd be willing to train with you. That's how good you are.

Your what? 135-140 maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Really good stuff. Nice and smooth. First time I seen that on boxing scene. Your smooth and got style. I'd be willing to train with you. That's how good you are.

Your what? 135-140 maybe?
      Thanks man! I'm around 145 right but I'm planning to get down to 140. I've really in love with the sport and as soon as I'm done school Ima dedicate myself. Btw I'm a converted southpaw. Do everything with my right.

Comment

yeah, nice work. Good rythme and timing with the combos.

One thing with your head movement. You move your head nice after you throw but you never work punches off of the head movement. You make him miss and you make him pay, ya know. Nice work for only 9 months in.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          yeah, nice work. Good rythme and timing with the combos.

One thing with your head movement. You move your head nice after you throw but you never work punches off of the head movement. You make him miss and you make him pay, ya know. Nice work for only 9 months in.......Rockin'
          Tnx rockin! Was waiting for your response lol. Yea my coaches been telling me that to. Need to come back more when I slip. Thanks bro.

Comment

Good footwork especially for only 9 months it'd be good to see more power shots after you use your head movement like Rockin' said but overall good work johncods

God bless and good luck in your first fight man

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Tnx rockin! Was waiting for your response lol. Yea my coaches been telling me that to. Need to come back more when I slip. Thanks bro.
              pftt fine no response from me...u got ur Rockin response...lol

Comment

I'm no expert but you have very good balance and footwork. Only 9 months training? I'm very impressed.

Good luck in your fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathiaz13 View Post
                  I'm no expert but you have very good balance and footwork. Only 9 months training? I'm very impressed.

Good luck in your fight.
                  thanks man! Yea been watching boxing since I was a little kid and have decided to really took it up. It's funny cuz pretty much all my coaches in the gym don't believe that I've never boxed before. They say I look natural when I'm sparring. Not trying to brag or anything lol

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    thanks man! Yea been watching boxing since I was a little kid and have decided to really took it up. It's funny cuz pretty much all my coaches in the gym don't believe that I've never boxed before. They say I look natural when I'm sparring. Not trying to brag or anything lol
                    If you get a chance, post some videos of you sparring, I would really like to check em out.

Comment

Working...
                    X