Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: I'm Prepared For His Style, I'll Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto: I'm Prepared For His Style, I'll Beat Mayweather

Las Vegas – For once Floyd Mayweather set the bluster and bombast aside as he looked forward to his battle Saturday with Miguel Cotto for the Puerto Rican's World Boxing Association super welterweight world title.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm sorry, but I'm still not understanding him being the true champion.... yea he beat Foreman, but I don't remember him being top dog of the division.

Comment

I just hope Cotto doesn't constantly run, foul, complain and ultimatley quit, but I think thats EXACTLY what is going to happen.

Comment

warrrr cotto shock the world floyd will run

Comment

Mayweather says you have to face the true champions out there. What a bunch of crock.

Hopefully Cotto's performance mirrors that of his belief in himself, or he's finished without question.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            I just hope Cotto doesn't constantly run, foul, complain and ultimatley quit, but I think thats EXACTLY what is going to happen.
            If they came up with another WWE script, Cotto will low blow, bow down his head to apologize, and then Mayweather will throw 2 pieces of chicken wings.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I'm sorry, but I'm still not understanding him being the true champion.... yea he beat Foreman, but I don't remember him being top dog of the division.
              Lets see, the other title holders are
              1)WBC Hype Job Saul"Canelo" Alvarez who has NOT YET fought a REAL TOP OF LINE opponent in his prime & had his ride to the title easily paved by his handlers & Sulaiman.
              2)The other(what ever that means)WBA¿? title holder Austin Trout who's a good fighter, but hasn't really fought anyone to make him the true champion of the division.
              3)IBF Corneluis"K9" Bundradge who just like Trout hasn't fought anyone to make him Top Dog in the division.
              4)WBO Zaurbek Baysangurov from Russia who's basically unheard of & became a titleholder when Dzinzuruk was stripped & Baysangurov was KO'd by Bundradge, so that wouldn't make him the top champ at 154lbs..
              The ONLY one that has Top Of The Line opponents on his resume & has fought them in their prime & that has the credentials & has earned to be the Top Champion at 154lbs is Cotto..& Foreman was undefeated when he beat at the time legitimate WBA world champ Daniel Santos by UD to earn the title, so for that matter he was the WBA legitimate champion when Cotto beat him, so that would make Cotto a true champion..& Don't come with the knee brace excuse cause Foreman was wearing that knee brace since the amateurs & had wore it threw out his pro career including when he beat Santos for the title..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                1)WBC Hype Job Saul"Canelo" Alvarez who has NOT YET fought a REAL TOP OF LINE opponent in his prime & had his ride to the title easily paved by his handlers & Sulaiman.
                2)The other(what ever that means)WBA¿? title holder Austin Trout who's a good fighter, but hasn't really fought anyone to make him the true champion of the division.
                3)IBF Corneluis"K9" Bundradge who just like Trout hasn't fought anyone to make him Top Dog in the division.
                4)WBO Zaurbek Baysangurov from Russia who's basically unheard of & became a titleholder when Dzinzuruk was stripped & Baysangurov was KO'd by Bundradge, so that wouldn't make him the top champ at 154lbs..
                The ONLY one that has Top Of The Line opponents on his resume & has fought them in their prime & that has the credentials & has earned to be the Top Champion at 154lbs is Cotto..& Foreman was undefeated when he beat at the time legitimate WBA world champ Daniel Santos by UD to earn the title, so for that matter he was the WBA legitimate champion when Cotto beat him, so that would make Cotto a true champion..& Don't come with the knee brace excuse cause Foreman was wearing that knee brace since the amateurs & had wore it threw out his pro career including when he beat Santos for the title..
                ^^^ None of this **** Matter since it doesn't discredit Hougios comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                  Nice!!!!!!

Comment

many had tried and many failed u cant win cotto floyd quack quack wont fight u if he knows he will lose

Comment

Working...
                    X