No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Tarver Engage in a Verbal War Before Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Tarver Engage in a Verbal War Before Fans

IBO cruiserweight champion Antonio Tarver (29-6, 20KOs), and WBC light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins (52-5-2, 32KOs) engaged in a verbal war on Twitter, as thousands of their followers watched the drama play out. Tarver launched the attack, stating that he's tired of Hopkins attacking him in the press. The two boxers have been at odds since their bout in June 2006, which Hopkins won by way of a dominating twelve round decision. Tarver has always blamed his performance on losing a large amount of weight in a short span of time. To prepare for his role in the Rocky Balboa movie, Tarver had bulked up to heavyweight. Tarver brought up the old theory that someone poisoned him before the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tarver is a clown!!

Comment

Lol looks like this could set up a rematch at Cruiser, for Tarver's title. Hopkins the champion in 3 weight classes?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lol looks like this could set up a rematch at Cruiser, for Tarver's title. Hopkins the champion in 3 weight classes?
        yea....I think they're TRYING to draw interest right now...see if the fans bite!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          yea....I think they're TRYING to draw interest right now...see if the fans bite!! lol
          Yeah I was thinking that too ... lol

Wiley old foxes

Comment

I would watch this fight if I wasn't so sure Hopkins would slam himself to the ground immediately after the opening bell.

Comment

it'll be like the first fight prob

Comment

Originally posted by changuito242 View Post
                I would watch this fight if I wasn't so sure Hopkins would slam himself to the ground immediately after the opening bell.

lol!

oh my gosh.

what is it with all the rematched we dont want to see?

ward and kessler?
                cotto and pacquiao?
                tarver and hopkins?

what the hell is even going on?

Comment

could be, but they've talked **** to each other a number of times over the years so it may be just talk.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    lol!

oh my gosh.

what is it with all the rematched we dont want to see?

ward and kessler?
                    cotto and pacquiao?
                    tarver and hopkins?

what the hell is even going on?
                    I agree with you. For these rematches in particular, im just not thirsty enough to pay for 'em.

Comment

Working...
                    X