No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: My Win More Impressive Than Kovalev KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: My Win More Impressive Than Kovalev KO

WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (21-1, 18KOs) says his first round TKO of Chad Dawson was a more impressive victory than Sergey Kovalev's fourth round stoppage of Nathan Cleverly from last Saturday night in Wales. Kovalev (22-0-1, 20KOs) dropped Cleverly four times before the fight was stopped. Stevenson returns on September 28th against former champion Tavoris Cloud. Kovalev also plans to fight in the fall. HBO is reportedly interested in matching the two new champions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well yeah? You knocked out the defending LHW champ in 76 seconds.
    Last edited by El Angel; 08-21-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

The child rapist Stevenson is the real, linear 175 lbs champion. Unfortunately.

Comment

Does anyone dispute this?

Comment

It damn sure was impressive, he fucked Dawson's world up with the first straight left that landed.

Comment

Sounds like he doesn't like all the attention Kovalev is getting.... how about you shut him down?
            Also forgot to add this to my list of best KO's of 2013. Don't know how I forgot, he obliterated him

Comment

Not a fan of Stevenson but his KO was more impressive.

Comment

Nobody is saying it wasn't Stevenson. Is he insecure or something?

Comment

I don't know why Stevenson feels the need to come out and say this. No shiz it was more impressive. Maybe Adonis feels threatened by Kovalev. If he doesn't fight Krusher next he should stop comparing himself to him.

Comment

It was quicker but Dawson was coming off a knockout loss so "More Impressive" is debatable.

Comment

Working...
                    X