No announcement yet.

Harold Letterman HighLight vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Letterman HighLight vid

when he dies whos gonna take his place ?

Comment

One of the most under appreciated/recognized guys in the sport. Unique character and very knowledgeable. He has become a boxing icon for many generations and the PPVs will not be the same without him. Same with Buffer. I'll tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
        when he dies whos gonna take his place ?
        Probably his daughter, Julie.

My brother said the funniest thing about Lederman because you barely see him on camera. When Harold came on camera, my brother quipped, "Wow, dude looks like a muppet."

Comment

When letterman, lampely and merchant die or retire it's going to be weird. Merchant is the old man we love to hate, lampely gets drunk almost every time he commentates and letterman is letterman

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            When letterman, lampely and merchant die or retire it's going to be weird. Merchant is the old man we love to hate, lampely gets drunk almost every time he commentates and letterman is letterman
            yep very weired

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              I swear to you, boxing will lose some real class when those three are gone.

Comment

he's always got something to tell

Comment

it's lederman but anyway, carry on fellas

Comment

ok the guys hilarious but he has no credibility at all. just this last fight he said he scores rounds for the guy that hurts the other guy more yet in the past he's said the exact opposite and when one guy is landing the cleaner hurtful punches he will still score it for the other guy because he was "busier". alexander-kotelnik, hopkins-calzaghe, etc...he's just an hbo puppet.

Comment

Working...
                    X