Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT?

Remember when Floyd beat Bruseles and all his crazy US fans called him the GOAT? Post after post about how he was going to destroy Gatti.

Also tons of spams about Europeans fighters sucking ass and other posts like "At the end of the day: " Bruseles, Ndou, Chavez a brilliant masterclass. He'd beat anyone in his prime." I remember those posts.

It was insane. NO one was posted that Gatti would beat him because Gatti was way bigger and had a way bigger chin and power. NO one was saying Mayweather was possibly soft and had not been tested but Gatti sure would (Gattifan etc.).

Yup I remember when that happened. It was nuts the posts pumping him up and EVEN pumping up Bruseles and then the posts making fun of Euro fighters. Hell I remember the tons of posts calling Bruseles a Puerto Rican legend. Stupid fat yank ****s and their biases.

In an unrelated note:

Last edited by bsrizpac; 11-02-2008, 01:40 PM.

euro's have soccer and ummmm that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
      I don't know what you are talking about. This post is about how Bruseles was a BOXING GOD then a BUM after Floyd dethroned him. And how all the US crazies made fun of Puerto Ricans and Euros and everyone else after that fight and throned Floyd GOAT after that fight.

Comment

Wow.......you've totally lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
          And big booty white girls. At least in Germany they do.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
            I don't know what you are talking about. This post is about how Bruseles was a BOXING GOD then a BUM after Floyd dethroned him. And how all the US crazies made fun of Puerto Ricans and Euros and everyone else after that fight and throned Floyd GOAT after that fight.
            well on boxingscene these are what you are after you lose:
            a bum, overrated, exposed, hypejob, ruined

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
              And big booty white girls. At least in Germany they do.
              With nice dental work. Great teeth!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Wow.......you've totally lost it.
                Wow. You're still following me around and pretending that I'm following you around. Seek therapy or stick on topic.

Comment

Another Mayweather thread? Hes retired.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
                    Another Mayweather thread? Hes retired.
                    True I apologize. I just figured he was a hot topic lately with the fourty five

"Gayweather sucks" threads being made by certain fighter's fans (who are never biased or crazy). I felt left out and wanted to join in.

Comment

Working...
                    X