No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Punishes Eric Morel To Make Him Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Punishes Eric Morel To Make Him Quit

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - IBF bantamweight champion Leo Santa Cruz not only outworked but also punished Eric Morel in his first title defense. Santa Cruz was a machine in the ring as he kept constant pressure on Morel with a body attack that wore him down. Morel was game at first as he tried to match Santa Cruz’s pace but he just wasn't able to keep up. It was impressive to see Santa Cruz break down Morel with the signature left hook to the body but also bringing his attack back upstairs to finish with uppercuts and left hooks. After 5 rounds, it was too much for Morel who looked done and did not come out of the corner for the 6th round - giving Santa Cruz his 21st victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I told people cruz > mares....this is proof

Comment

brilliant performance from leo.

Comment

WAR LEO

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I told people cruz > mares....this is proof
          u think leo beats mares?

Comment

Santa Cruz throws 100 punches a round. Morel looks his age. Might be time to hang up the gloves Eric. Leo is impressive the last few fights I've seen. He's a technician.

On another note, I'm embracing for impact because I know this will become a Boricua - Mexico thread when the idiots log on.

Comment

Morel never had a chance.

Move up to 122, beat Terrazas(sp?) then smash Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by B.R!ghteous View Post
                Santa Cruz throws 100 punches a round. Morel looks his age. Might be time to hang up the gloves Eric. Leo is impressive the last few fights I've seen. He's a technician.

On another note, I'm embracing for impact because I know this will become a Boricua - Mexico thread when the idiots log on.

not really im from pr but i knoe that morel will get ktfo in this fight i have seen santa cruz fight and he was too much for morel.....
                i cant speak for all the others unfortunately but i am very realistic not a blind fan. i also like tha way many mexicans fight..... just need to love the sport regardless where u from but i also enjoy the mexican- pr rivalry they put sometimes the best fights win or lose.....

Comment

Santa Cruz is moving up. Would love to see him end the myth of Rigondeaux...

Comment

not really im from pr but i knoe that morel will get ktfo in this fight i have seen santa cruz fight and he was too much for morel.....
                    i cant speak for all the others unfortunately but i am very realistic not a blind fan. i also like tha way many mexicans fight..... just need to love the sport regardless where u from but i also enjoy the mexican- pr rivalry they put sometimes the best fights win or lose.....
                    I'm Boricua too. I'm referring to anyone that starts the BS. A rivalry is good but not when people are blinded by their flag. I'm a boxing fan. When Cotto fought Pac, I was the only one that knew Pacman would win. When B-Hop beat Tito, I realized how limited a fighter Trinidad was and how fortunate he was to get as far as he did. Respect the sport, respect all warriors!

Santa Cruz is moving up. Would love to see him end the myth of Rigondeaux.
                    Rigondeaux looked pretty bad just now. This watching two screens at once is a bot of a headache.

Comment

Working...
                    X