No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's new commercial: Wonderful Pistachios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's new commercial: Wonderful Pistachios

Those are some bad ass shoes Pac is sporting. Can't wait till he KOs crybaby piss drinker

Comment

He's a stupid actor. He is terrible and he is so corny. He always makes these ******ed ass faces when he acts. I don't like his ****in face.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
        He's a stupid actor. He is terrible and he is so corny. He always makes these ******ed ass faces when he acts. I don't like his ****in face.
        The Pac Man must've had his way with your girl...

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
          The Pac Man must've had his way with your girl...
          No, I just don't have his nuts on my chin like you do. With his nuts on your chin. I'm sorry I offended your boyfriend.
          Last edited by Null; 12-03-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I wish I had me some HyperKO's :/
            the Nike boxing store has been out of them for a while now though. le sigh

Comment

No, I just don't have his nuts on my chin like you do. With his nuts on your chin. I'm sorry I offended your boyfriend.
              Nah he definitely smashed on not only your woman, but your sister and mom prolly gave him a hummer as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                Nah he definitely smashed on not only your woman, but your sister and mom prolly gave him a hummer as well.....
                You must have his nuts on your chin, too. With his nuts on your chin. I'm sorry I offended your boyfriend.

Comment

Short. sweet and to the point, I like it.

Better yet, keyboard cat did one too!

Comment

You must have his nuts on your chin, too. With his nuts on your chin. I'm sorry I offended your boyfriend.
                    Dang... he must've gave it to your girlfriend, mom and sister pretty bad.... my condolences.... but you can't stop the Pac man.
                    Can they at least walk straight now?

Comment

Working...
                    X